Algarve region of southern Portugal, was just named “the best place in the world to retire abroad” in 2017, according to Live and Invest Overseas Ranking. Meanwhile, Malta’s Valletta ranked No. 2 on the list, followed by Mazatlan in Mexico at No.3.
Rounding out the top 10: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (No.6); Lisbon, Portugal (No.7); Budapest, Hungary (No.8); San Miguel de Allende, Mexico (No.9); George Town, Malaysia (No.10).
The 12 highest-ranked destinations for retiring overseas in 2017
- Portugal’s Algarve Region
- Valletta, Malta
- Mazatlan, Mexico
- Abruzzo, Italy
- Saint-Chinian, France
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Lisbon, Portugal
- Budapest, Hungary
- San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
- George Town, Malaysia
- San Ignacio, Belize
- Citta Sant’Angelo, Italy
What do you consider the ideal overseas retirement destination? Let us know below or on Facebook.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
- These US Cities Have The Most And The Least Student Loan Debt, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: email@example.com