The Hawaiian-born Mark Edward Fischbach (Markiplier) is the world’s most influential gamer, according to a new report released by Forbes, ahead of the likes of onja Reid, VanossGaming, and Mari Takahashi.
Pewdiepie, who has 55 million YouTube subscribers, is in 2nd place, after he was dumped earlier this year by Disney and Google after posting a series of anti-Semitic jokes and Nazi propaganda. VanossGaming is number three.
To create the Business of Influence list, Forbes the leading business magazine teamed up with analytics firm Traackr to measure reach, audience size, engagement, resonance, and relevance of each influencer. These top 10 gaming influencers have a total reach of 228 million.
World’s Top 10 Gaming Influencers For 2017:
- Markiplier (Mark Edward Fischbach) – United States
- PewDiePie (Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg) – Sweden
- VanossGaming (Evan Fong) – Canada
- Sonja Reid – Canada
- SSSniperWolf (Lia Wolf) – United Kingdom
- Jacksepticeye (Seán William McLoughlin) – Ireland
- DanTDM (Daniel Middleton) – United Kingdom
- TheSyndicateProject (Tom Cassell) – United Kingdom
- SkyDoesMinecraft (Adam Dahlberg) – United States
- Mari Takahashi – United States
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
- These US Cities Have The Most And The Least Student Loan Debt, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: email@example.com