The Best Business Schools in Europe, 2016
Europe has many prestigious institutions, but which Business Schools rightly deserve the prestige of being known as Europe’s best?
London Business School tops the list of the Best Business Schools in Europe, followed by INSEAD, the business school with campuses in France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi, and Spain’s Iese Business School.
Based on a survey of more than 120,000 individuals from 86 countries, the 2016 CEOWORLD magazine ranking of the Best Business Schools in Europe was put together with factors that matter to business students – academic reputation, admission eligibility, job Placement rate, specialization, and more.
Check out the Best Business Schools in Europe 2016 below:
Best Business Schools in Europe, 2016
The Best Business Schools in Europe as listed above can all provide you with a springboard to success in the business world, but there are many more business schools who can provide a pioneering business education.
You may also be interested in:
- The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE:DOW) expects decision against Kuwait’s Petrochemical Industries Co. Dow Chemical Co. (NYSE:DOW) expects a resolution this year in its complaint against Kuwait's Petrochemical Industries Co. for backing out of a proposed US$17.4 bln joint venture in […] Posted in Leadership
- Meet the Technology That’s Making it Easier to Manage Client Events Events are an incredible tool for marketing and sales teams. Eighty-seven percent of all professionals believe that face-to-face meetings are essential for clinching business deals and […] Posted in Leadership
- The perfect cute Casual business outfit- Business Attire for Men,Office Wear? Prada black cotton pleated front pants- Black cotton pleated front pants Whether your desired look leans toward classic or statement making, you'll have no problems achieving both with […] Posted in Leadership
- Some Of The Most Powerful Lobbyists And Advocacy Groups In The US: Top Lobbying Organizations List 2014 Among so many D.C.-based lobbyists and advocacy groups, only a select few have proven to clients that they can shape the agenda on Capitol Hill. One way or another, no matter who wins US […] Posted in Rankings
- Freelancers Are No Longer Starving Artists The on-demand economy has changed everything from the way we shop to the way we work. In her annual Code Conference “State of the Web” presentation, venture capitalist Mary Meeker […] Posted in Leadership, Perspective
- Meet The 4 Indian Women Featured On Forbes “100 Most Influential Women” List 4 Indian women have made it to Forbes' list of world's 100 most powerful women, sharing the honour with high-achievers such as German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Hillary Clinton and Melinda […] Posted in Leadership