America’s Top 20 Most Powerful Brands Of 2016
Interestingly, Coca-Cola Company was named the most powerful brand in America of 2016, beating Hershey, Bayer, and Walt Disney, cited by Tenet Partners in its 2016 Top 100 Most Powerful Brands report. It may be surprising for some to find out that Starbucks Corp., the world’s largest coffee-shop retailer, hadn’t made the top 20 list.
The top five most powerful brands are Coca-Cola, Hershey (No. 2), Bayer (No. 3), Walt Disney (No. 4), and Apple (No.5).
Here are the top 20 most powerful brands in the U.S.
4. Walt Disney
8. Johnson & Johnson
9. American Express
10. Google – Alphabet Corporation
16. General Mills
18. General Electric
19. Campbell Soup
Top 20 e-commerce retailers in the U.S.
Surprisingly, it looks like eBay has more brand power than Amazon.
1. Apple Inc.
2. Google Inc.
5. Barnes & Noble Inc.
6. Nike Inc.
7. Walgreen Co.
9. Lowe’s Cos. Inc.
10. Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
12. Gap Inc.
13. The Home Depot Inc.
14. Bed Bath and Beyond Inc.
15. J.C. Penny Co. Inc.
16. Kohl’s Corp.
17. Best Buy Co. Inc.
18. Costco Wholesale Corp.
19. Macy’s Inc
20. Tiffany and Co.
You may also be interested in:
- Best Fashion Schools In Europe, 2016 The United Kingdom has topped a ranking of the best fashion schools in Europe 2016. Central Saint Martins, London College of Fashion, and Kingston University achieved the highest scores of […] Posted in Rankings
- Time Sucks: The Top 5 Biggest Time Suckers in Business Time matters, now more than ever. In our fast moving, information at our fingertips or on our wrist world, we are constantly bombarded not just with notifications but demands. The other […] Posted in Leadership
- List Of The Top 51 Models Who Are Currently Making Waves Within The Fashion Industry? And, unsurprisingly, for a 19-year-old model who's enjoyed a meteoric rise over the past 12 months, Kendall Jenner makes her first-ever appearance on the Models.com's prestigious top 50 […] Posted in Leadership
- Why Many Business Leaders Often Find It Difficult To Ask For Help One of the most important concepts I’ve learned in business is also one of the simplest: Just ask for help. Many business leaders today pride themselves on doing things on their own. They […] Posted in Leadership
- Hiring a great CEO: drivers of success and common mistakes to avoid Among the most important decisions any Board of Directors make is who to appoint to the role of CEO. The decisions the CEO in turn makes about the leaders they entrust to lead their team […] Posted in Growth Leaders
- Why Some Clichés, Excuses, And Responses Used By Business Leaders Are So Irritating? Well, here it is, there are some business clichés used by senior executives that are just plain annoying and irritating. I'm saying please just raise your hand, if you have heard one of […] Posted in Rankings
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.