10 Most Popular Holiday Destinations For Chinese Tourists, 2016
Not surprisingly, Australia is the number one choice among tourists from China for their next holiday, according to the Chinese International Travel Monitor 2016. Next is Japan, followed by Hong Kong, South Korea, and the Maldives.
Taiwan ranked 10th after Thailand (6th), Singapore (7th), Macau (8th), and France (9th) among preferred Chinese tourist destinations, according to the survey.
When it comes to a wish list of countries to visit in the next 12 months. Here are the top ten destinations:
1. Australia (15%)
2. Japan (13%)
3. Hong Kong (11%)
4. South Korea (7%)
5. Maldives (6%)
6. Thailand (4%)
7. Singapore (4%)
8. Macau (4%)
9. France (3%)
10. Taiwan (3%)
Chinese travelers: Top 5 Most Popular Destinations for Shopping:
Hong Kong was the number one choice for shopping, followed by Japan and South Korea.
1. Hong Kong (25%)
2. Japan (21%)
3. South Korea (12%)
4. Australia (5%)
5. Macau (5%)
10 Most Welcoming Chinese Travelers
When it comes to the countries seen by Chinese travelers as the most welcoming, Japan, South Korea and Hong Kong came out tops.
2. South Korea
3. Hong Kong
You may also be interested in:
- Top Online Printing Services at affordable prices Vistaprint offers small businesses everything they need to market their business. They offer high-quality printed marketing materials, promotional products and marketing services such as […] Posted in Leadership
- Why All CEOs Should Understand the Financial Markets Have you ever wondered why some people and businesses just never seem to struggle with their finances? It may be that they earn a similar amount of money to you and have similar turnover […] Posted in Leadership
- The Top 28 American Colleges With The Most Billionaire Alumni, 2016 It may come as a surprise to learn that the school with the most billionaire alumni isn’t Harvard. It’s another Ivy League institution, the University of Pennsylvania, according to a new […] Posted in Rankings
- The Future is Now: Virtual Reality Creates New Branding Opportunities Unless you are in the gaming industry, you may not realize how Virtual Reality (VR) is taking off. In fact, long thought of as totally futuristic, the technology is becoming increasing […] Posted in Leadership
- Why Facebook and YouTube co-founders Eduardo Saverin & Jawed Karim Invested $8M In Qwiki? Facebook co-founder Eduardo Saverin and YouTube co-founder Jawed Karim are among the leading investors in an $8-million round of financing for a Silicon Valley start-up Qwiki. Qwiki is a […] Posted in Rankings
- Top 10 Tips on Microblogging sites like Twitter, FriendFeed, Tumblr… When you start participating in the Microblogging community, be careful When and what you share, no one wants to know a person with absolutely no social etiquette. It takes time and effort […] Posted in Rankings
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.