Here Are The 20 Highest-Paying Companies In The United States For 2016
With a median total compensation of $167,534 Chicago-based consulting firm, A.T. Kearney topped the list of the highest-paying companies in the United States for 2016, Glassdoor, the employment services website reported in a survey.
Strategy& formed in 2014 as a merger of Booz & Company and PwC came in second at $160,000, followed by Juniper Networks, ranked third at $157,000, and McKinsey & Company, ranked forth at $155,000. Google came in fifth at $153,750.
The data was gathered based on salary, as well as other forms of compensation, like commissions and bonuses, reported anonymously by employees. You’ll notice a trend: most of them are in technology or strategic business management.
Here’s the list of the 25 highest-paying companies in the United States for 2016:
|Rank||Companies||Median Total Compensation||Median Base Salary||Industry|
|4||McKinsey & Company||$155,000||$135,000||Consulting|
|8||Boston Consulting Group||$150,020||$147,000||Consulting|
|10||Cadence Design Systems||$150,010||$140,000||Technology|
You may also be interested in:
- The Top 10 Fastest Growing Major Brands In The World For 2015 With a 54% growth rate, Facebook, the world's largest social network, is now the fastest growing major brand in the world, according to a recent study carried out by the Forbes Magazine in […] Posted in Perspective
- Top 10 Most And Least Corrupt Countries In The World 2014 New Zealand and Four Scandinavian countries are the world's least corrupt countries while North Korea and Somalia are the most corrupt, according to the Corruption Perception Index […] Posted in Leadership
- Rdio Launches Personalized Music Streaming Recommendation Feature On Web Rdio, an online subscription music service, has announced a new recommendations feature that will deliver personalized albums, stations and playlists based on your music tastes of your […] Posted in Leadership
- Scarlett Johansson- CEOWORLD Hollywood most talented young actresses We have decided to name Scarlett Johansson, actress and singer, as Hollywood’s most talented young actresses. She won Best Actress Award at the Venice Film Festival for her role in "Lost […] Posted in Leadership
- Managing Conflict Between Generations Feeling like a dinosaur in the workplace? So does your 25-year-old millennial coworker.No matter your age or industry, the younger generation can feel like a workplace threat. As […] Posted in CEO Insider
- Best Online Payroll Services and Solutions Providers for Business On Line Payroll Services, Inc. is a member of the American Payroll Association with two members of the staff being certified payroll professionals. Simple conversion and start up, Fast, […] Posted in Leadership
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.