The world’s most favoured investment destinations, 2015
India emerged as the world’s most attractive investment destination for the next 3 years, according to a new Ernst & Young report, more than double the percentage who preferred China.
32% of international investors, said India, the world’s fastest growing economy, is the most favoured investment destination in the world, followed by China, and southeast Asia, in general, completes the top three.
The report is a big endorsement of Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s flagship programmes like “Make in India,” “Digital India,” and “Smart Cities.” The fourth most attractive investment destination was Brazil, followed by North America and Latin America.
The report, asked top decision-makers in multinational corporations: “Which will be the most attractive market for investment in the next 3 years?”
The chart below shows the percentage of the 505 executives from global corporations questioned; who ranked a country first, and then total mentions among the top 3 investment destinations:
The world’s most favoured investment destinations, 2015:
You may also be interested in:
- 2 Most Powerful And Influential Women In The Pharma And Biotech 2014 Two powerful Women leaders in Pharma and Biotech, Heather Bresch and Deirdre Connelly, have been named to Fortune magazine’s annual list of 50 Most Powerful Women in Business list […] Posted in Rankings
- 6 Tips On How To Make Smart Business Decisions It can be a little stressful when you have to make important decisions regarding your business and career. Making the right decisions is critical and this can create a lot of […] Posted in Leadership
- Top 10 most attractive cities for luxury retailers to set up shops, 2016 While luxury retailers are increasingly embracing ecommerce, London has been voted World’s most attractive city for global luxury retailers to set up shops, according to 2016 report by […] Posted in Rankings
- What CEOs can learn from Abraham Lincoln and Steve Jobs? World’s greatest corporate leaders, inventors, businesspeople and reformers say dumb stuff all the time. Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg once said of his customers, "They trust me -- […] Posted in Leadership
- Why Derivatives Contracts Are Threatening Your Business Risk mitigation is one of the C-suite’s most important responsibilities in the financial sector. But increased regulation and the complexity of OTC derivatives contracts have made it even […] Posted in Leadership
- CEOs And Social Media: Are There Any Business Benefits? With everything on a CEO’s plate these days, it is not hard to understand why being active on social media is not a priority. In fact, it is not hard to see how many CEOs might perceive […] Posted in Rankings
As founder and editorial director of the CEOWORLD magazine, Amarendra Bhushan is an extensively kudized author, journalist, and internationally syndicated columnist. In 2008, he launched The CEOWORLD magazine, a site that quickly became one of the most widely-read, linked to, and frequently-cited media brands on the Internet.