How to be a successful entrepreneur
They say time changes and with it the perspective too and in this there is this one thing which we noticed, major inclination of youth towards doing their own business. The though primarily ruling this vision is, ‘doing something for self’. Let that be 20 hours a day but working for own business.
My last statement very well clarified that these bunch of people are not lazy, instead are ready to dedicate far more time and talent in comparison to their 9-5 job. Than what makes only a handful of them reach the platinum milestone and get accredited with the badge of ‘successful entrepreneur’? Here I am, finally getting to the reason which made me write and share with you. Moving my hand inside the wonder box created by some of the successful entrepreneurs, I’m just about to unveil the five major attributes, amalgamating whom you too can be a successful entrepreneur. Remember t isn’t just ‘Hard work’ you need to execute the ‘smarter’ as well.
Let us have a look at these five ways which if implemented will bring you out to be another boom in the world of entrepreneurs:
1. Share if you care: Though it’s a ‘social slogan’ but accept the fact, ‘professional world is majorly dependent upon social’. By this phrase we just mean share you work with rest in house. Always remember if you’ll try to pour more water in an already filled glass, it’s of no use. It’ll all eventually splatter across the surface. All I mean is, I respect your dedication but you can’t work 25 hours a day (universal rule).
2. A dice has six sides: With this I intend to say that you have limited time in a single day and you have to work as much as you can. So, to do maximum work in least time, you need to manage your time accordingly. Always remember, ‘people who say they don’t have time, simply don’t know how to manage it’.
3. Balance the scale: You might often hear ‘lesson givers’ talking about great speakers (especially motivational) but keep in mind these good speakers, whom you listen today are also a good listener. You might often notice few people coming up with their view in middle of your sentence. I know it irritates and that’s what I want to say, don’t be an irritation spot for your clients or service seekers, see to what is required, listen and understand the basic scale of conversation and analyze what they are looking for. After this all comes your right time to speak. You won’t lose anything in listening to your potential clients, so what you didn’t gain (hardly possible). Here also important is keeping your expressions and body language positive while listening and speech and thoughts clear while speaking. Be confident they might deny but won’t shoot you anyway.
4. Time’s the most precious asset: For any entrepreneur working in any defined stream, time is the most precious asset of his business. Make sure by listening, speaking or sitting you are investing your time and not spending it. You have all chances to turn your loss into profit but the time once gone won’t return in any way.
5. Asking won’t steal your entrepreneurship: Everyone can’t be master in everything and even if by chance they are, they can’t do everything alone. At one point or another you need a helping hand. And beyond all this ‘there is one thing called work hierarchy’. Follow it never ever be stubborn, a successful entrepreneur needs to be flexible.
Have you read?
A. Alignment Between CEOs, Marketing and Communications Teams Can Put Bucks In The Trust Bank
B. 5 Ways to Boost Employee Engagement in Light of Amazon’s Culture Controversy
C. New SEC Rule Requires Disclosure of CEO/Median Worker Wage Gap
D. How to Handle an Interview Gone Wrong
E. Must-follow Twitter accounts in the world of Yachting, Sailing, and boating
E. Who do you think is the greatest female tennis player of all-time?
Kerry Butters, founder and director of markITwrite, explains, how do you become a Successful Entrepreneur?
7 Tips for Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur
#1: Make the Decision
#2: Do Your Research
#3: Write a Business Plan
#4: Source Your Technology
#5: Prepare for Launch
#6: The Big Day
#7: Rinse and Repeat
Author: Vaishnavi Agrawal loves pursuing excellence through writing and have a passion for technology. She has successfully managed and run personal technology magazines and websites.
You may also be interested in:
- List of the most important scientific breakthroughs in Science of 2014 The European Space Agency’s Rosetta mission tops the list of the 10 most important […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- 20 Tips From Top Executives In The Business World To Redefine Success Let's face it, the most influential and prominent CEOs, CIOs, COOs - and other C-suite […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- CEOs: The Key to Data Breach Prevention is Culture It’s safe to say that cyber security is a top concern for CEOs today—a recent survey by […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Book Buzz: Amazon’s Top 25 Books Of 2014 List Includes Celeste Ng And Stephen King Unsurprisingly, "Everything I Never Told You," the debut novel by author Celeste Ng, […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Virgin’s Richard Branson Gives His Employees Unlimited Vacation Sir Richard Branson, the billionaire boss of Virgin Group, announced on his blog that […] Posted in Rankings
- Online Shopping Research And Price Comparison Site Decide.com Acquired By eBay Seattle-based online shopping research and price comparison site Decide.com has been […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- The Top 25 Best Public Colleges In America, 2016 Of the top twenty-five best public Colleges list, United States Military Academy (USMA) […] Posted in Rankings, Education Insider
- The Millionaire COO: Here’s Where Sheryl Sandberg Ranks On Highest-Paid Women List One of the top earning female executives in the United States is Sheryl Sandberg, Chief […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- 8 Essential Entrepreneurial Skills to Teach Your Child (Infographic) Nobody says its easy being a child. As the pressure from year to year rises on getting […] Posted in Leadership Insider
- Greek islands Ranked Among The World’s Best Island Destination By Travel Magazine The beautiful and exotic Greek islands were listed among the "Top 30 Islands in the […] Posted in Leadership Insider