Ask yourself do you want to join the ranks of the effective and successful corporate executives (CEO, COO, CFO, CTO, CFO, GM, CIO, MD etc.)? Based on our survey analysis, here are some habits you might want to adopt. These habits may also be key to becoming a CEO.
1) CEOs eat less junk food – Our research found that 85% of mid-level executives ate more than 320 junk food calories each day whereas 69% of the senior-level executives didn’t. Eating junk food usually leads to serious physical health problems, such as diabetes, overweight, and heart disease. If they’re healthy, they can work! They have more energy. They work longer hours.
2) Corporate Executives exercise regularly – 75% of the corporate executives individuals exercise aerobically at least 4 days a week versus 19% for the mid-level executives. So, they have fewer sick days, it increases productivity and it’s a lot driven by their desire to be successful.
3) Effective and successful CEOs don’t procrastinate – When the thought of putting off something enters your mind, immediately cast this thought out by saying, “Do It Now.”
4) Top executives keep learning – 91% of the top executives we asked read 25 minutes or more each day for education or for career-related reasons versus 6 percent for mid-level executives. So there’s a lot of this emphasis on education, and reading, and self-improvement, improving the vocabulary.
5) Chief executives nurture relationships – Chief executives are students of relationship building, 73% faithfully return phone calls and 81% email right away, and continuously seek out ways to improve their relationships. 84% of the corporate executives network 6 hours or more each month vs. 16 percent for the mid-level executives.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj (see all)
- World’s Top 10 Gaming Influencers For 2017, According To Forbes: Markiplier, PewDiePie, and VanossGaming Tops - 06/26/2017
- The Great Fall Of Tim Cook: America’s Top 100 Highest-Rated CEOs For 2017 - 06/23/2017
- World’s 50 Most Expensive Cities, 2017: Luanda, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Zurich, Singapore Tops - 06/23/2017