That’s Impressive!!! According to a blog post published by Line Corporation, it’s official camera app, LINE camera, has hit more than 50 million downloads globally — iPhone and Android figures combined.
Since launch 17 months ago, LINE camera app (the three-step photo tool : Capture, Edit and Save/Share) allows customers to easily edit and share photos that they have taken or saved on their mobile device.
It is part of a family of titles from the company, the centre-piece of which is the LINE social messaging app.
Editing the picture after you’ve taken is pretty easy, thanks to the great simple UI. With the app you get numerous decorations and frames to beautify your digital images with.
➤ LINE camera, the Official Camera App for LINE, Reaches 50 Million Downloads Globally! [Line Official Blog]
➤ Line | Android | iOS
– A user-friendly phone app.
– Tons of brushes, stamps, text, and filters
– Offers numerous digital decoration tools including stamps, frames, and filters.
– Easily share photos with Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Latest posts by Dr. Amarendra Bhushan Dhiraj
- Top 20 Small Universities In The World For 2018; Caltech Tops - August 13, 2018
- Top 20 Colleges In America With The Best Job And Career Placement Services, 2019 - August 10, 2018
- These US Cities Have The Most And The Least Student Loan Debt, 2018 - August 9, 2018
Leave a Reply
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or CEOWORLD magazine, and its owners. To contact the author of this story: email@example.com