Topsy: The Social Search Engine Allows You To Scan Every Public Tweet Ever Published On Twitter
The social search engine, Topsy, now allows you to scan the entire history of your public Twitter messages (every tweets) to its real-time data platform — since the dawn of the real-time social network Twitter.
Social analytics platform indexes every public tweet ever published on Twitter for search and analysis, all the way back in time to Twitter’s first tweet, penned by co-founder Jack Dorsey on March 21, 2006.
Founded in 2007, Topsy’s client list is intriguing, with names such as the CBS, Gannett, Edelman, National Football League, IDG, Nielsen, Digitas, Gannett, ESPN, Sparks & Honey, Kantar media research, Fox sports, viacom, and six apart.
The San Francisco tech company claimed that it has more than 425bn tweets, images, blog posts, and videos in its index, Topsy now provided more indexed, instantly retrievable social data than any internet search engine.
Meanwhile, check out the first-ever tweet by CEOWORLD Magazine founder Amarendra Bhushan.
Topsy CEO Duncan Greatwood said: “With every tweet back to 2006 in the index, we’re providing a complete historical context that helps companies understand and deliver on what audiences want, fuel better marketing campaigns, and make better business decisions.”
“[We have] always been great at helping brands, agencies and other organizations tap into the pulse of the world’s conversation in real time,” Jamie De Guerre, Topsy’s svp of product and marketing, said in a statement. “But now, with every tweet back to 2006 in the index, we’re providing an even richer historical context that helps companies understand and deliver on what audiences want, fuel better marketing campaigns, and make better business decisions.”
You may also be interested in:
- ExamWorks Group Inc (EXAM) to buy Texas-based MES Group Inc for about $200 million US independent medical examinations provider ExamWorks Group Inc (EXAM) said it planned to buy Texas-based MES Group Inc for about $200 million in cash and stock, including USD10m in debt. […] Posted in Rankings
- Best Trendy Legging Denim Jeans for Women to buy- Top deal Here is a list of the Top Best Trendy Legging Denim Jeans for Women to buy, that’ll be perfect for her. With a lineup of surprising new styles, the first rule of shopping for Legging Denim […] Posted in Leadership
- Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission (FCIC) issues subpoena to Goldman Sachs, failing to Comply With Document and Interviews Requests The Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission (FCIC) issued a subpoena to Goldman Sachs & Co. [GS] for failing to comply with the panel's request for documents and interviews in a timely […] Posted in Leadership
- Six Billionaires With Massachusetts Ties Make Forbes 400 List Massachusetts is home to six billionaires on the 2014 Forbes richest Americans list. Now, the rich are getting even richer, including some Bay Staters. Are you disappointed not to find […] Posted in Rankings
- The Top 20 Schools With The Best STEM Programs In America For 2016 It's a well-documented fact that schools specialize in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) programs are becoming better investments of tuition dollars.Many schools […] Posted in Rankings
- These are the top 10 fastest cars in the world, 2016 With a top-speed of 270.49 miles per hour (435 km/h), 0-60 mph in 2.5 seconds, Hennessey Venom GT is the fastest car in the world. Congratulations! Coming second in the world’s fastest […] Posted in Leadership
He is responsible for overseeing newsroom assignments and publishing, and providing support to the editor in chief.