As of September 26, 2023, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest person in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 26.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $18.0 billion), Harry Triguboff (No. 3, $15.5 billion); and Mike Cannon-Brookes (No. 4, $12.6 billion).
Scott Farquhar is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $12.3 billion. Anthony Pratt ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $11.1 billion, followed by Frank Lowy with $6.0 billion. Richard White is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.6 billion. Kerry Stokes ($4.8 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Australia.
AUSTRALIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Gina Rinehart: $26.3 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $18.0 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $15.5 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes: $12.6 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $12.3 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $11.1 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.0 billion
- Richard White: $5.6 billion
- Kerry Stokes: $4.8 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $4.0 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $3.6 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $3.6 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- Lindsay Fox: $3.1 billion
- John Gandel: $3.0 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.8 billion
- James Packer: $2.6 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.3 billion
- Lang Walker: $2.2 billion
- Bob Ell: $2.1 billion
- Solomon Lew: $2.0 billion
- Clive Palmer: $1.9 billion
- Heloise Pratt: $1.9 billion
- John Hancock: $1.9 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $1.9 billion
Have you read?
The world’s largest economies in 2023.
Ranked: Safest Countries in the World, 2023.
Countries With the Most Female Billionaires, 2023.
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2023.
The Global Passport Index: The World’s Most Powerful Passports.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com