As of September 26, 2023, Zhong Shanshan has a net worth of US$60.7 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the food and beverage industry. John Mars follows in second place with $38.9 billion, while Jacqueline Mars ranks third with $38.9 billion, and Giovanni Ferrero comes in fourth with $38.8 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Mark Mateschitz, whose net worth is $38.3 billion, and Emmanuel Besnier, whose net worth is $23.0 billion. Qin Yinglin is placed 7th with a net worth of $15.5 billion. Jorge Paulo Lemann ($14.6 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the food and beverage industry, followed by Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken (No. 9) with $13.2 billion and Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi (No. 10, $12.0 billion).
Richest Billionaires in the Food and Beverage Industry, 2023
- Zhong Shanshan: $60.7 billion
- John Mars: $38.9 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $38.9 billion
- Giovanni Ferrero; $38.8 billion
- Mark Mateschitz: $38.3 billion
- Emmanuel Besnier: $23.0 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $15.5 billion
- Jorge Paulo Lemann & family: $14.6 billion
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $13.2 billion
- Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi: $12.0 billion
- Ravi Jaipuria: $12.0 billion
- Anthony von Mandl: $10.0 billion
- Marcel Herrmann Telles: $9.9 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.7 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.7 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.7 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.7 billion
- Harry Stine: $9.7 billion
- Trudy Cathy White: $9.7 billion
- Dan Cathy: $9.7 billion
Have you read?
Ranked: Most Powerful Weapons in the World, 2023.
Ranked: Countries with the largest active combat helicopter fleet worldwide in 2023.
Ranked: Most powerful air forces in the World, 2023.
Report: Strongest Economies in The World in 2023.
Study: Wealthiest Americans of All Time.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com