As of September 26, 2023, Warren Buffett has a net worth of US$120.7 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the finance and investments industry. Michael Bloomberg follows in second place with $96.3 billion, while Ken Griffin ranks third with $35.4 billion, and Stephen Schwarzman comes in fourth with $33.9 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by Jim Simons, whose net worth is $30.7 billion, and Jeff Yass, whose net worth is $28.9 billion. Thomas Peterffy is placed 7th with a net worth of $28.0 billion. Abigail Johnson ($25.5 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the finance and investments industry, followed by R. Budi Hartono (No. 9) with $25.0 billion and Masayoshi Son (No. 10, $23.5 billion).
Richest Billionaires in Finance and Investments Industry, 2023
- Warren Buffett: $120.7 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $96.3 billion
- Ken Griffin: $35.4 billion
- Stephen Schwarzman: $33.9 billion
- Jim Simons: $30.7 billion
- Jeff Yass: $28.9 billion
- Thomas Peterffy: $28.0 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $25.5 billion
- Budi Hartono: $25.0 billion
- Masayoshi Son: $23.5 billion
- David Tepper: $20.6 billion
- Steve Cohen: $19.8 billion
- Daniel Gilbert: $18.3 billion
- Vicky Safra & family: $17.4 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.3 billion
- Michael Platt: $16.0 billion
- Ray DalioL: $15.4 billion
- Philip Anschutz: $14.8 billion
- Andrew Beal: $13.8 billion
- Uday Kotak: $13.4 billion
Have you read?
Ranked: Most Powerful Weapons in the World, 2023.
Ranked: Countries with the largest active combat helicopter fleet worldwide in 2023.
Ranked: Most powerful air forces in the World, 2023.
Report: Strongest Economies in The World in 2023.
Study: Wealthiest Americans of All Time.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com