As of September 19, 2023, Mark Mateschitz was the wealthiest person in Austria, with an estimated net worth of 38.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Georg Stumpf (No. 2, $8.9 billion), Johann Graf (No. 3, $7.1 billion); and Rene Benko (No. 4, $6.0 billion).
Helmut Sohmen is the fifth-richest person in Austria, with a whopping $5.3 billion. Wolfgang Leitner ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.1 billion, followed by Reinold Geiger with $2.0 billion. Toto Wolf is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.6 billion. Stefan Pierer ($1.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among Austria’s top 9 wealthiest people.
AUSTRIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Mark Mateschitz: $38.3 billion
- Georg Stumpf: $8.9 billion
- Johann Graf: $7.1 billion
- Rene Benko: $6.0 billion
- Helmut Sohmen: $5.3 billion
- Wolfgang Leitner: $2.1 billion
- Reinold Geiger: $2.0 billion
- Toto Wolf: $1.6 billion
- Stefan Pierer: $1.4 billion
- Michael Tojner: $1.2 billion
- Ulrich Mommert & family: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
Here Are 29 Inspirational Women CEOs Making An Impact, 2023.
Countries With The Most Billionaires, 2023.
The Exclusive $100 Billion Club (And How They Made Their Fortune).
Africa’s Billionaires 2023: Who Are the Richest People in Africa?
The 10 Female CEOs in FTSE 100 companies in the United Kingdom, 2023.