As of September 18, 2023, Ivar Tollefsen was the wealthiest person in Norway, with an estimated net worth of 7.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andreas Halvorsen (No. 2, $5.9 billion), Kjell Inge Rokke (No. 3, $4.9 billion); and Odd Reitan (No. 4, $4.8 billion).
Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the fifth-richest person in Norway, with a whopping $3.4 billion. Caroline Hagen Kjos ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.1 billion, followed by Stein Erik Hagen with $2.1 billion. Alexandra Andresen is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Katharina Andresen ($1.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in Norway.
NORWAY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Ivar Tollefsen: $7.6 billion
- Andreas Halvorsen: $5.9 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.9 billion
- Odd Reitan & family: $4.8 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe: $3.4 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $2.1 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.1 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.4 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2023).
Revealed: Countries With The Best Health Care Systems, 2023.
Top Most Valuable Coins For Collectors Across The Globe.
The World’s Most Influential CEOs And Business Executives Of 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com