As of September 18, 2023, David Thomson has a net worth of US$ 56.2 billion, making him the wealthiest person in the media and entertainment industry. Rupert Murdoch follows in second place with $17.6 billion, while Donald Newhouse ranks third with $11.9 billion, and John Malone comes in fourth with $9.9 billion.
The fifth and sixth spots on the list are occupied by David Geffen, whose net worth is $8.0 billion, and Dmitri Bukhman, whose net worth is $6.9 billion. Igor Bukhman is placed 7th with a net worth of $6.9 billion. Blair Parry-Okeden ($6.9 billion) occupied the 8th position among the wealthiest people in the media and entertainment industry, followed by Jim Kennedy (No. 9) with $6.7 billion and Clive Calder (No. 10, $5.7 billion).
Richest Billionaires in the Media and Entertainment Industry, 2023
- David Thomson & family: $56.2 billion
- Rupert Murdoch & family: $17.6 billion
- Donald Newhouse: $11.9 billion
- John Malone: $9.9 billion
- David Geffen: $8.0 billion
- Dmitri Bukhman: $6.9 billion
- Igor Bukhman: $6.9 billion
- Blair Parry-Okeden: $6.7 billion
- Jim Kennedy: $6.7 billion
- Clive Calder: $5.7 billion
- Mark Cuban: $5.2 billion
- Kwon Hyuk-bin: $5.1 billion
- George Lucas: $5.0 billion
- Steven Spielberg: $4.8 billion
- Charles Dolan & family: $4.8 billion
- Jeff T.Green: $4.6 billion
- James Chambers: $4.5 billion
- Margaretta Taylor: $4.5 billion
- Katharine Rayner: $4.5 billion
- Martha Ingram & family: $4.2 billion
Have you read?
The Erosion of China’s Foothold in South and Southeast Asia.
4 ways to cultivate a transformation mindset and why it matters.
8 ways leaders can get better at receiving feedback.
The inner space where performance meets productivity.
Outdated Sales Teams and Methods: The Silent Margin Killer.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org