As of July 31, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $240.7 billion, Elon Musk is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $231.0 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $154.9 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $146.1 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $119.4 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $117.4 billion, followed by Mark Zuckerberg with $115.2 billion. Larry Page is placed 8th with a net worth of $111.9 billion. Sergey Brin ($106.2 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Steve Ballmer (No.10, $103.4 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Elon Musk: $240.7 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $231.0 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $154.9 billion
- Larry Ellison: $146.1 billion
- Bill Gates: $119.4 billion
- Warren Buffett: $117.4 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $115.2 billion
- Larry Page: $111.9 billion
- Sergey Brin: $106.2 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $103.4 billion
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $103.2 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $94.5 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $93.6 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $91.4 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $91.0 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $66.1 billion
- Jim Walton: $66.0 billion
- Rob Walton: $64.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $63.7 billion
- Michael Dell: $63.0 billion
- Charles Koch: $60.1 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $60.1 billion
- David Thomson & family: $57.5 billion
- Gautam Adani: $54.9 billion
- Dieter Schwarz: $49.1 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
Have you read?
How To Fix A Broken Customer Service Culture.
5 Things You Should Know About the Recruiting Technology Revolution.
Incorporating Diversity and Inclusion Into Your People-First Approach: Building and Keeping a More Equitable Organization.
Maximizing Efficiency and Productivity: A CEO’s Guide to Working Effectively with an Intern Team.
How Digital Transformation can drive Emotional Transformation.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org