As of July 06, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $90.8 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the wealthiest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $63.2 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $58.2 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$39.6 billion).
Mackenzie Scott is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $35.0 billion. Miriam Adelson ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $34.7 billion, followed by Rafaela Aponte-Diamant with $29.6 billion. Gina Rinehart is placed 8th with a net worth of $27.2 billion. Susanne Klatten ($25.8 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $22.6 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 27 wealthiest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $90.8 billion
- Alice Walton: $63.2 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $58.2 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $39.6 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $35.0 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $34.7 billion
- Rafaela Aponte-Diamant: $29.6 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $27.2 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $25.8 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $22.6 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $21.5 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $19.9 billion
- Vicky Safra & family: $18.1 billion
- Beate Heister: $17.1 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.8 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $16.1 billion
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.5 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $14.1 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $13.5 billion
- Christy Walton: $11.3 billion
- Trudy Cathy White: $11.2 billion
- Judy Love & family: $10.2 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.9 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.9 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.9 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.9 billion
- Tanya Saade Zeenny: $9.8 billion
Have you read?
How Artificial Intelligence can improve creativity.
How to create stronger connections with your people.
Upholding Trust: Rebuilding Confidence in Your Organization After a Trust Breach.
The Productivity Lie.
What Is Inflation Still Sticking To?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org