As of May 28, 2023, Carlos Slim Helu was the wealthiest person in Mexico, with an estimated net worth of 98.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by German Larrea Mota Velasco (No. 2, $28.0 billion), Ricardo Salinas Pliego (No. 3, $13.3 billion); and Alejandro Bailleres Gual (No. 4, $7.9 billion).
Maria Asuncion Aramburuzabala is the fifth-richest person in Mexico, with a whopping $6.2 billion. Juan Domingo Beckmann Legorreta ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $4.3 billion, followed by Rufino Vigil Gonzalez with $3.7 billion. Antonio Del Valle Ruiz is placed 8th with a net worth of $3.4 billion. Karen Virginia Beckmann Legoretta ($3.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Mexico.
MEXICO BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Carlos Slim Helu & family: $98.5 billion
- German Larrea Mota Velasco & family: $28.0 billion
- Ricardo Salinas Pliego & family: $13.3 billion
- Alejandro Bailleres Gual & Siblings: $7.9 billion
- Maria Asuncion Aramburuzabala & family: $6.2 billion
- Juan Domingo Beckmann Legorreta & family: $4.3 billion
- Rufino Vigil Gonzalez: $3.7 billion
- Antonio Del Valle Ruiz & family: $3.4 billion
- Karen Virginia Beckmann Legoretta: $3.0 billion
- Carlos Hank Rhon: $3.0 billion
- Fernando Chico Pardo: $2.6 billion
- Roberto Hernandez Ramirez: $1.8 billion
- David Penaloza Alanis: $1.5 billion
- Alfredo Harp Helu & family: $1.5 billion
Have you read?
Treat centennials as collaborators, not competitors, to achieve generational compatibility by Prof. M.S. Rao, Ph.D.
The Lithium Economy: Powering the Future of Electric Vehicles by Brian Wallace.
Is Now the Right Time to Go International by Dr. Shan Nair.
VyStar CEO Brian Wolfburg: I Was Always Very Business-Minded.
What is strategy, and why is it so important by Dr. Lance Mortlock.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org