Wealthiest People in Norway (May 26, 2023)
As of May 26, 2023, Ivar Tollefsen was the wealthiest person in Norway, with an estimated net worth of 7.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andreas Halvorsen (No. 2, $5.9 billion), Kjell Inge Rokke (No. 3, $4.6 billion); and Odd Reitan (No. 4, $4.5 billion).
Gustav Magnar Witzoe is the fifth-richest person in Norway, with a whopping $3.2 billion. Stein Erik Hagen ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.1 billion, followed by Caroline Hagen Kjos with $2.0 billion. Alexandra Andresen is placed 8th with a net worth of $1.5 billion. Katharina Andresen ($1.5 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top wealthiest people in Norway.
NORWAY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Ivar Tollefsen: $7.4 billion
- Andreas Halvorsen: $5.9 billion
- Kjell Inge Rokke: $4.6 billion
- Odd Reitan & family: $4.5 billion
- Gustav Magnar Witzoe: $3.2 billion
- Stein Erik Hagen: $2.1 billion
- Caroline Hagen Kjos: $2.0 billion
- Alexandra Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Katharina Andresen: $1.5 billion
- Torstein Hagen: $1.4 billion
- Johan Johannson: $1.0 billion
Have you read?
Leadership For A New Era: Build Your Own Table, Offer Everyone A Seat by Prof. Durreen Shahnaz.
We’re Nearing a Recession, and Why That’s a Good Thing by Bryan M. Kuderna.
Temptation Bundling: The Secret to more joy for hybrid workers by Sasha D’Arcy.
How to Make a Change in Your Boardroom’s Culture by Shireen Muhiudeen.
How can Loyalty Schemes help your Brand by Achille Traore.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org