Wealthiest People in Australia (May 26, 2023)
As of May 26, 2023, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest person in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 26.6 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $17.9 billion), Harry Triguboff (No. 3, $15.5 billion); and Anthony Pratt (No. 4, $10.5 billion).
Mike Cannon-Brookes is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $10.5 billion. Scott Farquhar ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $10.3 billion, followed by Richard White with $6.3 billion. Frank Lowy is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.0 billion. Kerry Stokes ($4.1 billion) occupied the 9th position among Australia’s top 10 wealthiest people.
AUSTRALIA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Gina Rinehart: $26.6 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $17.9 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $15.5 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $10.5 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes: $10.5 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $10.3 billion
- Richard White: $6.3 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.0 billion
- Kerry Stokes: $4.1 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $3.6 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $3.6 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $3.4 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- John Gandel: $3.2 billion
- Lindsay Fox: $3.1 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.7 billion
- James Packer: $2.6 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.3 billion
- Lang Walker: $2.2 billion
- Bob Ell: $2.1 billion
- Brett Blundy: $2.0 billion
- Solomon Lew: $2.0 billion
- John Hancock: $2.0 billion
- Clive Palmer: $2.0 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $2.0 billion
Have you read?
Largest Hotel Chains in the World, 2023.
Best Residence by Investment Programs for 2023.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2023.
Best Citizenship by Investment (CBI) for 2023.
The World’s Most Valuable Unicorns, 2023.