The World’s Wealthiest Women Billionaires (May 26, 2023)
As of May 26, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $87.6 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the wealthiest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $59.6 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $56.0 billion); and Jacqueline Mars (No.4,$40.1 billion)
Miriam Adelson is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $34.9 billion. Mackenzie Scott ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $30.9 billion, followed by Rafaela Aponte-Diamant with $28.2 billion. Gina Rinehart is placed 8th with a net worth of $26.6 billion. Susanne Klatten ($24.3 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $22.0 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 26 wealthiest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $87.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $59.6 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $56.0 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $40.1 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $34.9 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $30.9 billion
- Rafaela Aponte-Diamant: $28.2 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $26.6 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $24.3 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $22.0 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $19.9 billion
- Vicky Safra: $17.3 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $17.1 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $16.6 billion
- Beate Heister: $16.3 billion
- Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.9 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $14.5 billion
- Kwong Siu-hing: $14.1 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $13.2 billion
- Christy Walton: $10.7 billion
- Judy Love & family: $10.2 billion
- Marijke Mars: $10.0 billion
- Pamela Mars: $10.0 billion
- Valerie Mars: $10.0 billion
- Victoria Mars: $10.0 billion
- Tanya Saade Zeenny: $9.8 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Top 10 Highest-Paid Wealth Management Executives.
CEO compensation: Highest paid chief executive officers in the United States in 2022.
Highly-Paid Entertainment Chief Executives (Averaged $31.66 Million), 2022.
Highest paid health insurance CEOs.
Most Powerful Companies in Australia, 2023.