As of May 24, 2023, David Thomson was the wealthiest person in Canada, with an estimated net worth of 56.0 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Changpeng Zhao (No. 2, $10.5 billion), David Cheriton (No. 3, $10.3 billion); and Jim Pattison (No. 4, $9.8 billion).
Anthony Von Mandl is the fifth-richest person in Canada, with a whopping $9.4 billion. Joseph Tsai ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.6 billion, followed by Alain Bouchard with $6.3 billion. Chip Wilson is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.6 billion. James Irving ($5.6 billion) occupied the 9th position among Canada’s top 10 wealthiest people.
CANADA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- David Thomson & family: $56.0 billion
- Changpeng Zhao: $10.5 billion
- David Cheriton: $10.3 billion
- Jim Pattison: $9.8 billion
- Anthony Von Mandl: $9.4 billion
- Joseph Tsai: $7.6 billion
- Alain Bouchard: $6.3 billion
- Chip Wilson: $5.6 billion
- James Irving: $5.6 billion
- Tobi Lutke: $5.3 billion
- Arthur Irving: $5.3 billion
- Mark Scheinberg: $5.2 billion
- Emanuele (Lino) Saputo & family: $5.1 billion
- Carlo Fidani: $4.8 billion
- Daryl Katz: $4.4 billion
- Leonid Boguslavsky: $4.1 billion
- Peter Gilgan: $3.9 billion
- Bob Gaglardi: $3.7 billion
- Lawrence Stroll: $3.7 billion
- Barry Zekelman: $3.5 billion
- Ryan Cohen: $3.4 billion
- Stephen Smith: $3.4 billion
- Garrett Camp: $3.2 billion
- Jean Coutu & family: $3.1 billion
- Jacques D’Amours: $3.1 billion
- Mark Leonard & family: $3.1 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Top 10 Highest-Paid Wealth Management Executives.
CEO compensation: Highest paid chief executive officers in the United States in 2022.
Highly-Paid Entertainment Chief Executives (Averaged $31.66 Million), 2022.
Highest paid health insurance CEOs.
Most Powerful Companies in Australia, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org