As of May 24, 2023, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest person in China, with an estimated net worth of 62.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $45.0 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $35.3 billion); and William Lei Ding (No. 4, $26.9 billion).
He Xiangjian is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $23.9 billion. Jack Ma ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $23.5 billion, followed by Colin Zheng Huang with $21.8 billion. Wang Wei is placed 8th with a net worth of $19.9 billion. Wang Chuanfu ($19.9 billion) occupied the 9th position among China’s top 10 wealthiest people.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Zhong Shanshan: $62.5 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Ma Huateng: $35.3 billion
- William Lei Ding: $26.9 billion
- He Xiangjian & family: $23.9 billion
- Jack Ma: $23.5 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $21.8 billion
- Wang Wei: $19.9 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $19.9 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $17.4 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $16.1 billion
- Li Shufu: $15.4 billion
- Huang Shilin: $15.0 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $13.8 billion
- Pang Kang: $13.5 billion
- Chen Bang: $13.0 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $12.7 billion
- Sun Piaoyang: $11.0 billion
- Zhang Zhidong: $11.0 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $11.0 billion
- Chris Xu: $10.5 billion
- Dang Yanbao: $10.2 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $10.0 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $9.9 billion
- Wang Xing: $9.7 billion
Have you read?
The World’s Top 10 Highest-Paid Wealth Management Executives.
CEO compensation: Highest paid chief executive officers in the United States in 2022.
Highly-Paid Entertainment Chief Executives (Averaged $31.66 Million), 2022.
Highest paid health insurance CEOs.
Most Powerful Companies in Australia, 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org