As of March 28, 2023, with its market capitalization of $27.58 billion, VERBUND AG is the most valuable company in Austria, according to the CEOWORLD magazine. The list places OMV AG as the 2nd most valuable company, towering at a $14.28 billion valuation, followed by ERSTE GROUP BANK AG. with a market cap of $12.55 billion (NO. 3), ANDRITZ AG with a market cap of $6.8 billion (NO. 4), and VOESTALPINE AG with a market cap of $5.76 billion (NO. 5).
Market cap (i.e., market capitalization) is an essential metric in ascertaining the comparative value of firms concerning trading opportunities. We have used the latest market cap data published by the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the London Stock Exchange, or other most prominent global stock exchanges to rank the companies.
In the latest CEOWORLD magazine ranking of the companies, TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG ranks 6th with a market cap of $4.89 billion, and RAIFFEISEN BANK INTERNATIONAL AG ranks seventh with a market cap of $4.6 billion (NO. 7). STRABAG SE ranks 8th in the list, with a market cap of $4.29 billion (NO. 8); meanwhile, OBERBANK AG ranks ninth with a market cap of $4.11 billion (No. 9) and EVN AG ranks 10th with a market cap of $3.84 billion.
Ranked: Biggest Companies in Austria by Market Capitalization
- VERBUND AG: $27.58 billion
- OMV AG: $14.28 billion
- ERSTE GROUP BANK AG: $12.55 billion
- ANDRITZ AG: $6.80 billion
- VOESTALPINE AG: $5.76 billion
- TELEKOM AUSTRIA AG: $4.89 billion
- RAIFFEISEN BANK INTERNATIONAL AG: $4.60 billion
- STRABAG SE: $4.29 billion
- OBERBANK AG: $4.11 billion
- EVN AG: $3.84 billion
- BAWAG GROUP AG: $3.67 billion
- FLUGHAFEN WIEN AG: $3.59 billion
- VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP AG: $3.32 billion
- MAYR-MELNHOF KARTON AG: $3.19 billion
- PIERER MOBILITY AG: $2.91 billion
- WIENERBERGER AG: $2.89 billion
- CA IMMOBILIEN ANLAGEN AG: $2.56 billion
- UNIQA INSURANCE GROUP AG: $2.51 billion
- OSTERREICHISCHE POST AG: $2.35 billion
- LENZING AG: $1.79 billion
- IMMOFINANZ AG: $1.68 billion
- BANK FÜR TIROL UND VORARLBERG AG: $1.67 billion
- AMAG AUSTRIA METALL AG: $1.39 billion
- AT&S – AUSTRIA TECHNOLOGIE & SYSTEMTECHNIK AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: $1.11 billion
- AGRANA BETEILIGUNGS-AG: $1.09 billion
- PALFINGER AG: $1.05 billion
- DO & CO AKTIENGESELLSCHAFT: $1.03 billion
Have you read?
The most crucial time in a day of a leader by Payal Nanjiani.
3 Myths, 2 Companies, and 1 Difference That Can Delight or Dismay Your Customers by Atul Minocha.
Trust: The Magic That Transforms Vision into Reality by Shantha Mohan Ph.D.
The Human Factor: The Top 3 Concerns Keeping CEOs Up at Night by Stephanie Neal.
Who is Tatiana Bakalchuk – the Russian e-commerce mogul?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com