Wealthiest People in Turkey (March 20, 2023)
As of March 20, 2023, Ibrahim Erdemoglu was the wealthiest person in Turkey, with an estimated net worth of 5.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Murat Ulker (No. 2, $5.1 billion), Ali Erdemoglu (No. 3, $4.7 billion); and Semahat Sevim Arsel (No. 4, $2.8 billion).
Ipek Kirac is the fifth-richest person in Turkey, with a whopping $2.7 billion. Ferit Faik Sahenk ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.7 billion, followed by Mustafa Rahmi Koc with $2.6 billion. Filiz Sahenk is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.5 billion. Erman Ilicak ($2.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among Turkey’s top 10 wealthiest people.
TURKEY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Ibrahim Erdemoglu: $5.3 billion
- Murat Ulker: $5.1 billion
- Ali Erdemoglu: $4.7 billion
- Semahat Sevim Arsel: $2.8 billion
- Ipek Kirac: $2.7 billion
- Ferit Faik sahenk: $2.7 billion
- Mustafa Rahmi Koc: $2.6 billion
- Filiz Sahenk: $2.5 billion
- Erman Ilicak: $2.4 billion
- Nihat Ozdemir: $2.2 billion
- Sezai Bacaksiz: $2.2 billion
- Hamidi Ulukaya: $2.1 billion
- Faruk Eczacibasi: $2.1 billion
- Bulent Eczacibasi: $1.9 billion
- Mehmet Sinan Tara: $1.7 billion
- Mustafa Kucuk: $1.7 billion
- Ahmet Calik: $1.5 billion
- Deniz Sahenk: $1.4 billion
- Hamdi Akin & family: $1.4 billion
- Aydin Dogan: $1.3 billion
- Mehmet Aydinlar: $1.2 billion
Have you read?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com