Wealthiest People in Italy (March 20, 2023)
As of March 20, 2023, Giovanni Ferrero was the wealthiest person in Italy, with an estimated net worth of 38.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Giorgio Armani (No. 2, $11.0 billion), Massimiliana Landini Aleotti (No. 3, $6.7 billion); and Silvio Berlusconi (No. 4, $6.6 billion).
Sergio Stevanato is the fifth-richest person in Italy, with a whopping $5.6 billion. Piero Ferrari ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $5.5 billion, followed by Patrizio Bertelli with $5.3 billion. Miuccia Prada is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.2 billion. Luca Garavoglia ($4.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among Italy’s top 10 wealthiest people.
ITALY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Giovanni Ferrero : $38.7 billion
- Giorgio Armani: $11.0 billion
- Massimiliana Landini Aleotti & family: $6.7 billion
- Silvio Berlusconi & family: $6.6 billion
- Sergio Stevanato & family: $5.6 billion
- Piero Ferrari: $5.5 billion
- Patrizio Bertelli: $5.3 billion
- Miuccia Prada : $5.2 billion
- Luca Garavoglia: $4.2 billion
- Giuseppe De’Longhi & family: $3.7 billion
- Francesco Gaetano Caltagirone: $3.6 billion
- Alessandra Garavoglia: $3.5 billion
- Remo Ruffini: $3.5 billion
- Giuseppe Crippa & family: $3.4 billion
- Isabella Seragnoli: $3.2 billion
- Giuliana Benetton: $3.1 billion
- Luciano Benetton: $3.1 billion
- Brunello Cucinelli & family: $3.1 billion
- Renzo Rosso & family: $3.1 billion
- Susan Carol Holland: $3.0 billion
- Alberto Bombassei: $2.7 billion
- Alberto Prada: $2.3 billion
- Marina Prada: $2.3 billion
- Giorgio Perfetti: $2.3 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Study: Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to when they want to be more productive in 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org