Wealthiest People in China (March 20, 2023)
As of March 20, 2023, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest person in China, with an estimated net worth of 66.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $45.0 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $35.5 billion); and Colin Zheng Huang (No. 4, $32.4 billion).
William Lei Ding is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $27.6 billion. He Xiangjian ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $23.5 billion, followed by Jack Ma with $23.4 billion. Wang Wei is placed 8th with a net worth of $21.4 billion. Qin Yinglin ($19.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among China’s top 10 wealthiest people.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Zhong Shanshan: $66.5 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $45.0 billion
- Ma Huateng: $35.5 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $32.4 billion
- William Lei Ding: $27.6 billion
- He Xiangjian & family: $23.5 billion
- Jack Ma: $23.4 billion
- Wang Wei: $21.4 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $19.3 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $19.0 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $18.4 billion
- Li Shufu: $16.8 billion
- Pang Kang: $16.0 billion
- Huang Shilin: $14.4 billion
- Chen Bang: $13.8 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $13.0 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $12.9 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $12.4 billion
- Dang Yanbao: $12.0 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $11.3 billion
- Chris Xu: $10.5 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $10.1 billion
- Wu Yajun: $10.0 billion
- Lei Jun: $9.4 billion
- Luo Liguo & family: $9.2 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Study: Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to when they want to be more productive in 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org