Wealthiest People in France (March 13, 2023)
As of March 13, 2023, Barnard Arnault was the wealthiest person in France, with an estimated net worth of 208.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Francoise Bettencourt (No. 2, $80.8 billion), Francois Pinault (No. 3, $39.2 billion); and Gerard Wertheimer (No. 4, $31.6 billion).
Alain Wertheimer is the fifth-richest person in France, with a whopping $31.6 billion. Emmanuel Besnier ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $22.0 billion, followed by Rodolphe Saade with $9.8 billion. Nicolas Puech is placed 8th with a net worth of $9.6 billion. Vincent Bollore ($9.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among France’s top 10 wealthiest people.
FRANCE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Barnard Arnault & family: $208.3 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Mayers & family: $80.8 billion
- Francois Pinault & family: $39.2 billion
- Alain Wertheimer: $31.6 billion
- Gerard Wertheimer: $31.6 billion
- Emmanuel Besnier: $22.0 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $9.8 billion
- Nicolas Puech: $9.6 billion
- Vincent Bollore & family: $9.4 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $8.8 billion
- Laurent Dassault: $8.1 billion
- Thierry Dassault: $8.1 billion
- Marie-Helene Habert-Dassault: $8.0 billion
- Marie Besnier Beauvalot: $7.7 billion
- Jean-Michel Besnier: $7.7 billion
- Xsvier Niel: $6.7 billion
- Alain Merieux & family: $6.3 billion
- Michel Leclercq & family: $5.0 billion
- Stephane Bancel: $4.4 billion
- Patrick Drahi: $4.2 billion
- Marc Ladreit de Lacharriere: $4.2 billion
- Danielle Bellon & family: $4.0 billion
- Mohed Altrad: $3.3 billion
- Charles Edelstenne: $3.1 billion
- Gilles Martin: $3.0 billion
- Anne Beaufour: $2.7 billion
- Henri Beaufour: $2.7 billion
Have you read?
Richest Actors In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Richest Tennis Players In The World And Their Net Worth, 2023.
Study: Music successful CEOs and c-level executives listen to when they want to be more productive in 2023.
Which are the healthiest countries in the world for 2023?
Best Business Schools In The World For 2023.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org