Wealthiest People in China (March 9, 2023)
As of March 9, 2023, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest person in China, with an estimated net worth of 67.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $53.0 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $36.4 billion); and Colin Zheng Huang (No. 4, $32.8 billion).
William Lei Ding is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $26.7 billion. He Xiangjian ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $24.1 billion, followed by Jack Ma with $23.9 billion. Wang Wei is placed 8th with a net worth of $21.5 billion. Li Shufu ($20.2 billion) occupied the 9th position among China’s top 10 wealthiest people.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Zhong Shanshan: $67.7 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $53.0 billion
- Ma Huateng: $36.4 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $32.8 billion
- William Lei Ding: $26.7 billion
- He Xiangjian & family: $24.1 billion
- Jack Ma: $23.9 billion
- Wang Wei: $21.5 billion
- Li Shufu: $20.2 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $19.8 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $19.4 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $19.0 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $16.1 billion
- Pang Kang: $16.0 billion
- Huang Shilin: $14.9 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $13.9 billion
- Chen Bang: $13.8 billion
- Dang Yanbao: $12.6 billion
- Jiang Rensheng & family: $12.1 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $11.6 billion
- Chris Xu: $10.5 billion
- Wu Yajun: $10.3 billion
- Richard Liu: $10.2 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $10.0 billion
- Lei Jun: $10.0 billion
- Luo Liguo & family: $9.9 billion
- Jin Baofang: $9.7 billion
Have you read?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org