Wealthiest People in Canada (March 9, 2023)
As of March 9, 2023, David Thomson was the wealthiest person in Canada, with an estimated net worth of 55.4 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Jim Pattison (No. 2, $10.9 billion), Changpeng Zhao (No. 3, $10.5 billion); and David Cheriton (No. 4, $9.5 billion).
Anthony Von Mandl is the fifth-richest person in Canada, with a whopping $8.7 billion. Joseph Tsai ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.7 billion, followed by Alain Bouchard with $6.2 billion. James Irving is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.5 billion. Chip Wilson ($5.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among Canada’s top 10 wealthiest people.
CANADA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- David Thomson & family: $55.4 billion
- Jim Pattison: $10.9 billion
- Changpeng Zhao: $10.5 billion
- David Cheriton: $9.5 billion
- Anthony Von Mandl: $8.7 billion
- Joseph Tsai: $7.7 billion
- Alain Bouchard: $6.2 billion
- James Irving: $5.5 billion
- Chip Wilson: $5.4 billion
- Mark Scheinberg: $5.2 billion
- Emanuele (Lino) Saputo & family: $5.0 billion
- Arthur Irving: $4.8 billion
- Bruce Flatt: $4.3 billion
- Daryl Katz: $4.3 billion
- Tobi Lutke: $4.2 billion
- Leonid Boguslavsky: $3.8 billion
- Carlo Fidani: $3.8 billion
- Bob Gaglardi: $3.6 billion
- Barry Zekelman: $3.5 billion
- Peter Gilgan: $3.3 billion
- Jean Coutu & family: $3.0 billion
- Jacques D’Amours: $3.0 billion
- Garrett Camp: $3.0 billion
- Lawrence Stroll: $2.9 billion
- Ryan Cohen: $2.9 billion
- Pan Dong: $2.8 billion
- Mitchell Goldhar: $2.7 billion
Have you read?
The world’s top 20 most travel-obsessed countries, 2023.
The most Twitter-obsessed countries revealed, 2023.
The world’s top 10 most popular luxury brands for 2023.
The most fast food-obsessed countries in the world, 2023.
Who Are the Richest Sports Owners in the World, 2023?
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com