Wealthiest People in the United Kingdom (February 19, 2023)
As of February 19, 2023, James Ratcliffe was the wealthiest man in the United Kingdom, with an estimated net worth of 15.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Michael Platt (No. 2, $15.2 billion), Hinduja brothers (No. 3, $14.9 billion) and Ian & Richard Livingstone (No. 4, $7.9 billion).
Christopher Hohn is the fifth-richest person in the United Kingdom, with a whopping $7.9 billion. James Dyson ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.6 billion, followed by Simon Reuben with $6.5 billion. David Reuben is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.5 billion. Cliver calder ($5.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United Kingdom.
THE UNITED KINGDOM BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- James Ratcliffe: $15.3 billion
- Michael Platt: $15.2 billion
- Hinduja brothers: $14.9 billion
- Ian & Richard Livingstone: $7.9 billion
- Christopher Hohn: $7.9 billion
- James Dyson: $7.6 billion
- Simon Reuben: $6.5 billion
- David Reuben: $6.5 billion
- Cliver calder: $5.7 billion
- Anthony Bamford & family: $5.4 billion
- Denise Coates: $5.3 billion
- John Reece: $5.2 billion
- Joe Lewis: $5.1 billion
- Andrew Currie: $5.1 billion
- Michael Ashley: $4.7 billion
- Richard Branson: $3.6 billion
- Lauence Graff & family: $3.4 billion
- Nik Storonsky: $3.3 billion
- Hilton Schlosberg: $3.3 billion
- Alan Howard: $3.2 billion
- Barnard Ecclestone & family: $3.0 billion
- Farhda Moshiri: $2.9 billion
- John Caudwell: $2.9 billion
- Maritsa Lazari & family: $2.6 billion
- Peter Hargreaves: $2.5 billion
Have you read?
Improving Diversity Via Work From Home Jobs for Disabled Adults by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
How to Make Your Award Application Stand Out by Mike Szczesny.
Heartbeat –The Center of Your Smart Home Ecosystem.
How Technology and Venture Capital Can Work Together for Future Equity by Yinka Faleti.
REACH NEW AUDIENCES FOR PURPOSE AND PROFIT by Paul M. Katz.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org