The World’s Wealthiest People (February 19, 2023)
As of February 19, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $214.9 billion, Bernard Arnault is the wealthiest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $198.2 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $120.4 billion); and Larry Ellison (No. 4, $112.3 billion).
Warren Buffett is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $107.3 billion. Bill Gates ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $107.0 billion, followed by Carlos Slim Helu with $90.7 billion. Mukesh Ambani is placed 8th with a net worth of $86.0 billion. Steve Ballmer ($83.1 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest people in the world list, followed by Larry Page (No. 10, $82.0 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $214.9 billion
- Elon Musk: $198.2 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $120.4 billion
- Larry Ellison: $112.3 billion
- Warren Buffett: $107.3 billion
- Bill Gates: $107.0 billion
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $90.7 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $86.0 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $83.1 billion
- Larry Page: $82.0 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $82.0 billion
- Sergey Brin: $78.6 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $76.3 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $66.6 billion
- Jim Walton: $62.4 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $62.1 billion
- Rob Walton: $61.1 billion
- Alice Walton: $60.2 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.6 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.6 billion
- David Thomson & family: $55.5 billion
- Michael dell: $52.0 billion
- Gautam Adani & family: $49.7 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $47.4 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $41.4 billion
Have you read?
Improving Diversity Via Work From Home Jobs for Disabled Adults by Dr. Gleb Tsipursky.
How to Make Your Award Application Stand Out by Mike Szczesny.
Heartbeat –The Center of Your Smart Home Ecosystem.
How Technology and Venture Capital Can Work Together for Future Equity by Yinka Faleti.
REACH NEW AUDIENCES FOR PURPOSE AND PROFIT by Paul M. Katz.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com