As of January 21, 2023, Ibrahim Erdemoglu was the wealthiest man in Turkey, with an estimated net worth of 5.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Murat Ulker (No. 2, $5.1 billion), Ali Erdemoglu (No. 3, $5.1 billion); and Nihat Ozdemir (No. 4, $2.8 billion).
Sezai Bacaksiz is the fifth-richest person in Turkey, with a whopping $2.8 billion. Ferit Faik sahenk ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $2.6 billion, followed by Semahat Sevim Arsel with $2.5 billion. Filiz Sahenk is placed 8th with a net worth of $2.4 billion. Erman Ilicak ($2.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Turkey.
TURKEY BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Ibrahim Erdemoglu: $5.8 billion
- Murat Ulker: $5.1 billion
- Ali Erdemoglu: $5.1 billion
- Nihat Ozdemir: $2.8 billion
- Sezai Bacaksiz: $2.8 billion
- Ferit Faik sahenk: $2.6 billion
- Semahat Sevim Arsel: $2.5 billion
- Filiz Sahenk: $2.4 billion
- Erman Ilicak: $2.3 billion
- Mustafa Rahmi Koc: $2.3 billion
- Hamidi Ulukaya: $2.0 billion
- Bulent Eczacibasi: $2.0 billion
- Ipek Kirac: $2.0 billion
- Faruk Eczacibasi: $1.9 billion
- Mehmet Sinan Tara: $1.8 billion
- Hamdi Akin & family: $1.5 billion
- Ahmet calik: $1.5 billion
- Deniz Sahenk: $1.4 billion
- Aydin Dogan: $1.3 billion
- Mehmet Aydinlar: $1.3 billion
Have you read?
Seven Beliefs To Take On Your Leadership Journey by Sandeep Chennakeshu.
Leading the Way Towards a Greener Future: Sustainable Tourism in 2023 by Veidehi Gite.
IN THE LINE OF FIRE: Effective Positive Influence Leaders Respond to a Crisis by Glenn Parker.
Why Baix &Co. Is Just the Sort of Fresh Take on F&B Operations Restaurant Owners Are Looking For.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org