As of January 20, 2023, with a net worth of roughly $209.3 billion, Bernard Arnault is the richest person in the world, followed by Elon Musk (No. 2, $149.1 billion), Gautam Adani (No. 3, $127.6 billion); and Jeff Bezos (No. 4, $116.9 billion).
Larry Ellison is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $107.1 billion. Warren Buffett ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $106.0 billion, followed by Bill Gates with $101.7 billion. Carlos slim Helu is placed 8th with a net worth of $90.4 billion. Mukesh Ambani ($87.6 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest people in the world list, followed by Francoise Bettencourt Meyers (No. 10, $82.0 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons.
BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- Bernard Arnault & family: $209.3 billion
- Elon Musk: $149.1 billion
- Gautam Adani & family: $127.6 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $116.9 billion
- Larry Ellison: $107.1 billion
- Warren Buffett: $106.0 billion
- Bill Gates: $101.7 billion
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $90.4 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $87.6 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $82.0 billion
- Larry Page: $81.2 billion
- Sergey Brin: $77.9 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $76.5 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $70.0 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $67.6 billion
- Jim Walton: $59.8 billion
- Charles Koch: $59.1 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $59.1 billion
- Rob Walton: $58.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $57.7 billion
- David Thomson & family: $53.5 billion
- Michael dell: $52.0 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $49.3 billion
- Phil Knight & family: $47.3 billion
- Ma Huateng: $41.5 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $41.4 billion
Have you read?
How Leaders Can Balance Hiring Freezes With the Morale of Their Current Employees by Courtny Cloeter.
Shaping the Future Officeverse by Bob Johansen.
Kilo Health CEO Tadas Burgaila: Embracing Chaos Is The Key to Success.
How To Build a Digital Side Hustle in 2023.
How To Use Extreme Disruption To Your Advantage by Mitche Graf.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com