Wealthiest People in France (December 2, 2022)
As of December 2, 2022, Barnard Arnault was the wealthiest man in France, with an estimated net worth of 182.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Francoise Bettencourt (No. 2, $74.6 billion), Rodolphe Saade (No. 3, $41.4 billion); and Francois Pinault (No. 4, $37.5 billion).
Alain Wertheimer is the fifth-richest person in France, with a whopping $33.3 billion. Gerard Wertheimer ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $33.3 billion, followed by Emmanuel Besnier with $17.3 billion. Carrie Perrodo is placed 8th with a net worth of $8.4 billion. Nicolas Puech ($8.4 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in France.
FRANCE BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Barnard arnault & family: $182.5 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt mayers & family: $74.6 billion
- Rodolphe Saade & family: $41.4 billion
- Francois Pinault & family: $37.5 billion
- Alain Wertheimer: $33.3 billion
- Gerard Wertheimer: $33.3 billion
- Emmanuel Besnier: $17.3 billion
- Carrie Perrodo & family: $8.4 billion
- Nicolas Puech: $8.4 billion
- Xsvier Niel: $8.3 billion
- Vincent Bollore & family: $8.2 billion
- Laurent Dassault: $7.5 billion
- Thierry Dassault: $7.5 billion
- Marie-Helene Habert-Dassault: $7.5 billion
- Alain Merieux & family: $6.5 billion
- Jean-Michel Besnier: $6.1 billion
- Marie Besnier Beauvalot: $6.1 billion
- Stephane Bancel: $5.8 billion
- Danielle Bellon & family: $4.4 billion
- Patrick Drahi: $4.0 billion
- Marc Ladreit de Lacharriere: $3.8 billion
- Martin & Olivier Bouygues: $3.8 billion
- Mohed Altrad: $3.2 billion
- Gilles Martin: $3.1 billion
- Charles Edelstenne: $3.0 billion
Have you read?
Q&A: Ten Things a Leader Must Do When Building a Mission-Driven Company by Seth Bogner.
6 Best Practices In Resource Management.
CEOs: Listen to This by Leo Bottary.
Three Words That Work by Leo Bottary.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com