New York, September 25 (CEOWORLD magazine) – As of September 25, 2022, Zhong Shanshan was the wealthiest man in China, with an estimated net worth of 66.5 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Zhang Yiming (No. 2, $49.5 billion), Ma Huateng (No. 3, $30.6 billion); and William Lei Ding (No. 4, $25.1 billion).
Xiangjian He is the fifth-richest person in China, with a whopping $22.2 billion. Jack Ma ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $22.0 billion, followed by Qin Yinglin with $21.5 billion. Colin Zheng Huang is placed 8th with a net worth of $21.2 billion. Wang Chuanfu ($20.0 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in China.
CHINA BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Zhong Shanshan: $66.5 billion
- Zhang Yiming : $49.5 billion
- Ma Huateng: $30.6 billion
- William Lei Ding: $25.1 billion
- Xiangjian He: $22.2 billion
- Jack Ma: $22.0 billion
- Qin Yinglin: $21.5 billion
- Colin Zheng Huang: $21.2 billion
- Wang Chuanfu: $20.0 billion
- Wang Wei: $19.0 billion
- Li Shufu: $17.3 billion
- Pang Kang: $16.0 billion
- Lu Xiangyang: $16.0 billion
- Huang Shilin: $15.3 billion
- Wang Wenyin: $14.6 billion
- Liu Hanyuan: $13.6 billion
- Sun Piaoyang: $13.6 billion
- Liguo Luo & family: $13.3 billion
- Wei Jianjun & family: $13.2 billion
- Wang Xing: $12.7 billion
- Liu Yongxing: $11.8 billion
- Chen Bang: $11.6 billion
- Wang Jianlin: $11.5 billion
- Richard Liu: $11.4 billion
- Wu Yajun: $11.3 billion
Have you read?
Purpose, Preparation, and Play by Leo Bottary.
Konstantin Lichtenwald on the Canadian Ideal of Good Business.
8 Reasons Why Businesses Need Women in the Workplace.
How Small Businesses are Dealing with Price Changes and Supply Chain Challenges.
Do You Know the Advantages of Hiring a Recruitment Agency in Australia?
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org