As of September 11, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $69.8 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Alice Walton (No. 2, $57.0 billion), Julia Koch (No. 3, $56.9 billion); and Mackenzie Scott (No. 4, $39.4 billion). Jacqueline Mars is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $37.4 billion.
Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $28.3 billion, followed by Miriam Adelson with $27.2 billion. Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $22.1 billion. Abigail Johnson ($21.3 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $17.9 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women.
WOMEN BILLIONAIRES LIST 2022
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $69.8 billion
- Alice Walton: $57.0 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $56.9 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $39.4 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $37.4 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $28.3 billion
- Miriam Adelson & family: $27.2 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $22.1 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $21.3 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $17.9 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $17.2 billion
- Fan Hongwei & family: $15.7 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $15.5 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.9 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $12.9 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $12.7 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $12.6 billion
- Wu Yajun: $11.7 billion
- Christy Walton: $10.2 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $9.9 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.4 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.4 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.4 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.4 billion
- Wang Laichun: $8.8 billion
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World, 2022.
Global Passport Ranking, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
World’s Richest People (Top Billionaires, 2022).
Economy Rankings: Largest countries by GDP, 2022.
Countries and territories with the largest population, 2022.
Top Citizenship and Residency by Investment Programs, 2022.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com