As of August 31, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $250.2 billion, Elon Musk is the richest person in the world, followed by Bernard Arnault (No. 2, $159.9 billion), Jeff Bezos (No. 3, $153.2 billion); and Gautam Adani (No. 4, $146.0 billion).
Bill Gates is the fifth-richest person globally, with a whopping $109.9 billion. Larry Ellison ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $102.7 billion, followed by Warren Buffett with $99.4 billion. Mukesh Ambani is placed 8th with a net worth of $95.4 billion. Larry Page ($93.7 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 richest people in the world list, followed by Sergey Brin (No. 10, $89.8 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest persons:
THE BILLIONAIRES LIST
- Elon Musk: $250.2 billion
- Bernard Arnault & family: $159.9 billion
- Jeff Bezos: $153.2 billion
- Gautam Adani & family: $146.0 billion
- Bill Gates: $109.9 billion
- Larry Ellison: $102.7 billion
- Warren Buffett: $99.4 billion
- Mukesh Ambani: $95.4 billion
- Larry Page: $93.7 billion
- Sergey Brin: $89.8 billion
- Steve Ballmer: $84.4 billion
- Carlos slim Helu & family: $78.5 billion
- Michael Bloomberg: $76.8 billion
- Zhong Shanshan: $69.7 billion
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $68.9 billion
- Jim Walton: $57.7 billion
- Charles Koch: $57.6 billion
- Julia Koch & family: $57.6 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg: $56.6 billion
- Rob Walton: $56.5 billion
- Alice Walton: $55.6 billion
- Amancio Ortega: $55.1 billion
- Michael dell: $51.5 billion
- David Thomson & family: $51.2 billion
- Zhang Yiming: $49.5 billion
Have you read?
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
How too many options can make or break business success by Michelle Bowden.
Executive Spotlight: Stanley H. Huang, CTO and co-founder at Moxo.
Strategic Communication: a crucial area of consulting by Fotis Pantopoulos.
Executives must answer the question – Who Am I by Payal Nanjiani.
The contribution of Data Analytics by Vangelis Kotselas.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com