As of August 28, 2022, with a net worth of roughly $71.0 billion, L’Oréal heiress Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, followed by Julia Koch (No. 2, $57.6 billion), Alice Walton (No. 3, $55.3 billion); and Mackenzie Scott (No. 4, $38.6 billion).
Jacqueline Mars is the fifth-richest woman globally, with a whopping $36.6 billion. Gina Rinehart ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $28.7 billion, followed by Miriam Adelson with $28.1 billion. Susanne Klatten is placed 8th with a net worth of $22.0 billion. Abigail Johnson ($20.1 billion) occupied the 9th position on the top 10 wealthiest women in the world list, followed by Iris Fontbona (No. 10, $17.7 billion). Here is the latest list of the world’s top 25 richest women:
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family: $71.0 billion
- Julia Koch &Family: $57.6 billion
- Alice Walton: $55.3 billion
- Mackenzie Scott: $38.6 billion
- Jacqueline Mars: $36.6 billion
- Gina Rinehart: $28.7 billion
- Miriam Adelson: $28.1 billion
- Susanne Klatten: $22.0 billion
- Abigail Johnson: $20.1 billion
- Iris Fontbona & family: $17.7 billion
- Savitri Jindal & family: $16.5 billion
- Renata Kellnerova & family: $15.5 billion
- Laurene Powell Jobs & family: $15.4 billion
- Fan Hongwei & family: $15.2 billion
- Charlen de Carvalho-Heineken & family: $14.9 billion
- Kwong siu-hing: $12.8 billion
- Diane Hendricks: $12.6 billion
- Wu Yajun: $11.3 billion
- Yang Huiyan & family: $10.1 billion
- Christy Walton: $9.9 billion
- Wang Laichun: $9.3 billion
- Marijke Mars: $9.4 billion
- Valerie Mars: $9.4 billion
- Pamela Mars: $9.4 billion
- Victoria Mars: $9.4 billion
Have you read?
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
3 Common Organizational Challenges That Empathy Can Solve by Christina DiArcangelo.
The Sustainability Scorecard: How to implement and profit from unexpected solutions by Urvashi Bhatnagar.
Shaping our digital future by Armida Salsiah Alisjahbana.
The Future of Companies: The Trauma-Informed Workplace by Dr. Laura McGuire.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org