Wealthiest People in Australia (August 28, 2022)
As of August 28, 2022, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest man in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 28.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $18.2 billion), Mike Cannon-Brookes (No. 3, $15.9 billion); and Scott Farquhar (No. 4, $15.7 billion).
Harry Triguboff is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $10.8 billion. Anthony Pratt ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $10.5 billion, followed by Frank Lowy with $6.8 billion. Cliff Obrecht is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.5 billion. Melanie Perkins ($6.5billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Australia
AUSTRALIA BILLIONAIRES LIST
- Gina Rinehart: $28.7 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $18.2 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes : $15.9 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $15.7 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $10.8 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $10.5 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.8 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $6.5 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $6.5 billion
- Richard White: $5.3 billion
- John,Alan & Bruce wilson: $5.0 billion
- James Packer: $3.7 billion
- Kerrry Stokes: $3.5 billion
- Cameron Adams: $3.2 billion
- John Gandel: $3.2 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.8 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.8 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $2.4 billion
- John Hancock: $2.1 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $2.1 billion
Have you read?
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
3 Common Organizational Challenges That Empathy Can Solve by Christina DiArcangelo.
The Sustainability Scorecard: How to implement and profit from unexpected solutions by Urvashi Bhatnagar.
Shaping our digital future by Armida Salsiah Alisjahbana.
The Future of Companies: The Trauma-Informed Workplace by Dr. Laura McGuire.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com