As of August 28, 2022, Gina Rinehart was the wealthiest man in Australia, with an estimated net worth of 28.7 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Andrew Forrest (No. 2, $18.2 billion), Mike Cannon-Brookes (No. 3, $15.9 billion); and Scott Farquhar (No. 4, $15.7 billion).
Harry Triguboff is the fifth-richest person in Australia, with a whopping $10.8 billion. Anthony Pratt ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $10.5 billion, followed by Frank Lowy with $6.8 billion. Cliff Obrecht is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.5 billion. Melanie Perkins ($6.5billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Australia
AUSTRALIA BILLIONAIRES LIST
- Gina Rinehart: $28.7 billion
- Andrew Forrest: $18.2 billion
- Mike Cannon-Brookes : $15.9 billion
- Scott Farquhar: $15.7 billion
- Harry Triguboff: $10.8 billion
- Anthony Pratt: $10.5 billion
- Frank Lowy: $6.8 billion
- Cliff Obrecht: $6.5 billion
- Melanie Perkins: $6.5 billion
- Richard White: $5.3 billion
- John,Alan & Bruce wilson: $5.0 billion
- James Packer: $3.7 billion
- Kerrry Stokes: $3.5 billion
- Cameron Adams: $3.2 billion
- John Gandel: $3.2 billion
- Michael Hintze: $3.2 billion
- Fiona Geminder: $2.8 billion
- Jack Cowin: $2.8 billion
- Vivek Chaand Sehgal: $2.4 billion
- John Hancock: $2.1 billion
- Ginia Rinehart: $2.1 billion
Have you read?
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
3 Common Organizational Challenges That Empathy Can Solve by Christina DiArcangelo.
The Sustainability Scorecard: How to implement and profit from unexpected solutions by Urvashi Bhatnagar.
Shaping our digital future by Armida Salsiah Alisjahbana.
The Future of Companies: The Trauma-Informed Workplace by Dr. Laura McGuire.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com