As of August 16, 2022, Jorge Paulo Lemann was the wealthiest man in Brazil, with an estimated net worth of 14.9 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Eduardo Saverin (No. 2, $10.3 billion), Marcel Herrmann Telles (No. 3, $10.1 billion); and Carlos Alberto Sicupira (No. 4, $8.3 billion).
Safra Siblings is the fifth-richest person in Brazil, with a whopping $7.8 billion. Jorge Moll Filho ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $7.2 billion, followed by Lucia Maggi with $6.9 billion. Andre Esteves is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.0 billion. Alexandre Behring ($5.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Brazil.
- Jorge Paulo Lemann & family: $14.9 billion
- Eduardo Saverin: $10.3 billion
- Marcel Herrmann Telles: $10.1 billion
- Carlos Alberto Sicupira & family: $8.3 billion
- Safra Siblings: $7.8 billion
- Jorge Moll Filho & family: $7.2 billion
- Lucia Maggi & family: $6.9 billion
- Andre Esteves: $6.0 billion
- Alexandre Behring: $5.3 billion
- Luciano Hang: $4.8 billion
- Ermirio Pereira de Moraes & family: $4.0 billion
- Maria Helena Moraes Scripilliti & family: $4.0 billion
- Joesley Batista: $3.7 billion
- Wesley Batista: $3.7 billion
- Walter Faria: $3.4 billion
- Jose Joao Abdalla Filho: $3.3 billion
- Miguel Krigsner: $3.2 billion
- Maurizio Billi: $2.8 billion
- Abilio dos Santos Diniz: $2.6 billion
- Alceu Elias Feldmann: $2.5 billion
- Lirio Parisotto: $2.4 billion
- Candido Pinheiro Koren de Lima: $2.2 billion
- Rubens Ometto Silveira Mello: $2.2 billion
- Julio Bozano: $2.0 billion
- Pedro Moreira Salles: $1.9 billion
Have you read?
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
Strategic Resource Allocation is More Important in Tough Times by Gregory V. Milano.
The 3 C’s of Software Onboarding.
What Is Financial Modeling? Here’s a Closer Look by Alexander Dillon.
DIF’s Tech Investments and Growing Interest in Technology Sector in Dubai.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org