As of August 16, 2022, David Thomson was the wealthiest man in Canada, with an estimated net worth of 53.3 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Changpeng Zhao (No. 2, $17.4 billion), Jim Pattison (No. 3, $12.1 billion); and David Cheriton (No. 4, $10.7 billion).
Anthony Von Mandl is the fifth-richest person in Canada, with a whopping $9.7 billion. Joseph Tsai ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $8.4 billion, followed by Alain Bouchard with $6.0 billion. Chip Wilson is placed 8th with a net worth of $5.6 billion. Mark Scheinberg ($5.3 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in Canada.
- David Thomson & family: $53.3 billion
- Changpeng Zhao: $17.4 billion
- Jim Pattison: $12.1 billion
- David Cheriton: $10.7 billion
- Anthony Von Mandl: $9.7 billion
- Joseph Tsai: $8.4 billion
- Alain Bouchard: $6.0 billion
- Chip Wilson: $5.6 billion
- Mark Scheinberg: $5.3 billion
- Emanuele (Lino) Saputo & family: $5.1 billion
- Bruce Flatt: $4.6 billion
- Huang Chulong: $4.6 billion
- Leonid Boguslavsky: $4.4billion
- Arthur Irving: $4.4 billion
- Daryl Katz: $4.4 billion
- Carlo Fidani: $4.1 billion
- James Irving: $4.1 billion
- Alex Shevchenko: $4.0 billion
- Max Lytvyn: $4.0 billion
- Tobi Lutke: $4.0 billion
- Pan Dong: $3.5 billion
- Barry Zekelman: $3.3 billion
- Bob Gaglardi: $3.2 billion
- Jean Coutu & family: $3.2 billion
- Guo Zhenyu & family: $3.1 billion
Have you read?
These are the countries with the Highest Average Salaries, 2022.
International Financial Centers Ranking, 2022.
Strategic Resource Allocation is More Important in Tough Times by Gregory V. Milano.
The 3 C’s of Software Onboarding.
What Is Financial Modeling? Here’s a Closer Look by Alexander Dillon.
DIF’s Tech Investments and Growing Interest in Technology Sector in Dubai.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org