How many times do you travel in a month? If you own a business, traveling must be a part and parcel of your life. It would just be like eating your meals or wearing your clothes because of the frequency. Most business owners stay in luxury hotels instead of buying or renting a house in India. There are several five-star hotels in the country that are specially made to cater to the needs of business professionals. Great hospitality, a wide selection of spacious rooms, irresistible cuisines and in house services on the go – what more can you ask for?
If you are a business professional in India, you might already know of the multiple hotel chains popular. ITC Hotels, the Taj, the Hyatt, and the Fairmont are just a few household names that provide experiential services to all their customer. With top-notch staff serving the best atmosphere, India is quite popular for its hotel industry that is coming up with great deals and unique projects in all the major Tier I and II cities.
Have you stayed in all five-star hotels in India? Or have you missed out on a few? In this article, you can have a look at the composed list of the top 5-star hotels in India that you should stay at, at least once during your occasional business trips. The luxury hotels are as follows,
- ITC Maurya, New Delhi: One of the most popular business class hotels in India is the ITC Maurya tucked in the heart of the country – New Delhi. It has been deemed as a global residence for all entrepreneurs in the world and is surrounded by lush greenery, imbibed with the traditions of the Indian culture. Premium class accommodations, conference rooms, spa services, the finest cuisines, and a hospitable team have kept the ITC name popular for over three decades in India! Experience living in luxury as ITC Maurya gives you the much-needed respite during your business tours in India.
- The Holiday Inn, Mumbai: Located in the business hub in the city of Mumbai, The Holiday Inn Resort is a contemporary, premium stay offering smooth connectivity to and fro the city. It is one of the more reliable, furnished business stays in India. It is very close to the airport and offers a host of amenities for its visitors including a rooftop swimming pool, conference rooms up to 00 pax capacity, meeting areas, sauna and more. The hotel offers to keep up with the fast-paced city of Mumbai through its modern interiors, unorthodox facilities, and grandeur.
- The Fairmont Hotel, Jaipur: Jaipur is parallel to Indian history and traditions. Match the exquisite architecture and learn about the city’s history at your stay at the Fairmont Hotel in Jaipur. With a mix of traditional and modern, the hotel offers the best of both worlds through its services. Keeping the royalty in mind, you can enjoy your business stay in the laps of nature while adventuring through the hotel’s high tech amenities during your stay. It is a suitable destination for business travelers from across the world, as well as families.
- The Grand Hyatt, Kochi: How about staying at a luxury hotel on an island? Enjoy residing in one of the remarkable hotels in Kerala – The Grand Hyatt in Kochi. It overlooks the backwaters of the Vembanad Lake and serves as a tropical destination for family stays, business trips and even destination weddings in India! You can get the kind of view in your room according to your preference. Rife with all modern amenities, the hotel offers 38 suites and 4 villas, all with public and private pool access. If you stay is longer than expected, you can feel right at paradise at one of the Hyatt chain of hotels in the Southern part of India.
- ITC Grand Chola, Chennai: Heard of the Cholas of Ancient India? Offering its tribute to the tribe, The ITC Grand Chola is a statement of opulence encompassing the cultural wellness of India, clubbed with contemporary details. It is located in the heart of Chennai and is a treat to the Southern part of India. It has over 600 suites, service apartments, and guest houses. It is a fine treat for the business connoisseur and provides options for customizations during your stay with regards to the type of rooms, amenities, cuisines and more.
Besides these top business hotels, The J.W. Mariott Hotel in Kolkata, the Taj Krishna Hotel in Hyderabad and the Oberoi Udaivillas in Udaipur are other niche options for the frequent traveler in you. You can book a stay in these premium hotels and resorts online or get in touch with your local travel agent for the same. All these luxury hotels in India welcome residents and tourists in the grandest way, making you want more and definitely planning more trips to India.
Have you read?
Revealed: World’s Best Cities For Raising A Family In 2020.
What makes Kerala God’s own country? Summer 2020 Vacation Ideas.
Benefits Of The Montenegro Citizenship By Investment Program (CIP).
Moldova CIP: Benefits Of The Moldova Citizenship By Investment Program (CIP).
Top 10 Most (And Least) Racially And Ethnically Diverse Large Cities In The United States, 2020.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on Google News, Twitter, and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com