Moldova Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP) is ranked among the top 10 CIP programs in the world for global citizenship, where global mobility has become synonymous with success. Today, it is more a basic requirement than a luxury for corporate executives and business investors to be able to travel easily and extensively.
Acquiring a stronger second passport eliminates a great deal of the inconvenience and waiting time surrounding visa applications and passport renewal or replacement processes. The Moldova Citizenship-by-Investment (MCBI) program represents one of the most exciting new investment migration options in Europe and a unique opportunity for investors to tap into a dynamic emerging European market.
Practical details of the Moldova Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP)
A minimum non-refundable contribution to the Public Investment Fund (PIF):
- €100,000 for a single applicant
- €115,000 for a couple
- €145,000 for a family of four
- €155,000 for a family of five or more
In addition, investors are required to pay government fees of €5,000 for the main applicant, €2,500 for a spouse, €1,000 for a child up to the age of 15 years, €2,500 for a dependent child aged 16 to 29 years, and €5,000 for a dependent parent — of the main applicant or of the spouse — who is 55 years of age or older.
Due diligence fees are €6,000 for the main applicant and €5,000 for a spouse, dependent children older than 16 years, and/or dependent parents. Biometric passport fees amount to €300 per individual.
- Processing time: 2 months
- Residency requirements: NO
- Dual citizenship: Allowed
- No language tests, business experience or military service.
Visa-free travel: 120 countries
Moldova, with a population of 3.55 million, is not an EU member but its citizens enjoy visa-free access to 121 countries, including those within Europe’s passport-free Schengen area.
- Visa-free access in Asia: Bangladesh*, Cambodia*, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos*, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives*, Nepal*, Sri Lanka**, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste*, Uzbekistan
- Visa-free access in Europe: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City
- Visa-free access in Africa: Cape Verde Islands*, Comores Islands*, Guinea-Bissau*, Kenya*, Madagascar*, Malawi*, Mauritania*, Mauritius*, Mayotte, Mozambique*, Namibia, Reunion, Rwanda*, Senegal*, Seychelles*, Somalia*, Tanzania*, Togo*, Tunisia, Uganda*, Zambia*, Zimbabwe*
- Visa-free access in Oceania: Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Micronesia, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau Islands*, Samoa*, Tuvalu*
- Visa-free access in the Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bonaire; St. Eustatius and Saba, Curacao, Dominica, French West Indies, Haiti, Jamaica*, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Maarten, St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Visa-free access in Americas: Bolivia*, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Nicaragua*, Panama, Peru
- Visa-free access in the Middle East: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iran*, Israel, Lebanon*, Palestinian, Qatar, Syria*, Turkey
Note: * Visa on arrival ** eTA
Track Latest News Live on CEOWORLD magazine and get news updates from the United States and around the world. The views expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily those of the CEOWORLD magazine. Follow CEOWORLD magazine on Twitter and Facebook. For media queries, please contact: email@example.com