Gender Equality in management and business has become much an emphasizing factor in the world as of now. Many women are aspiring to become management experts and even start off their own business by gaining an impressive master’s degree as well. A lot of women are coming forward to study abroad in attractive b-schools which encourages gender equality and wonderful placement options. Such brilliant B-schools give a conducive atmosphere for the women students to explore their skills and excel in their career ladder. After in-depth research on promising b-schools around the globe, we bring the list of best B-schools which are women-friendly to the core:
- Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong: Founded in the year 1921, this b-school has a long history. 46% of female student occupancy is quite encouraging for aspiring women to pursue MBA here. The university started admitting female students after ten years of its establishment and come a long way in overall development. Faculty of Business and Economics at the University of Hong Kong ranked No. 38 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best Business Schools in the world 2019.
- USC Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California, United States: This university conducts annual international women’s day celebration which brings female leaders together to discuss women’s issues when in business. The b-school effectively focuses on more women entering into business studies and inculcates gender equality. Interestingly, the school also has a Mother’s room which supports mother students in the MBA program. USC Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California ranked No. 55 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best Business Schools in the world 2019.
- Cranfield School of Management at Cranfield University, United Kingdom: The Crandfield’s female FSTE index gave vital insights on female executive directors in the UK. Some of the noted alumni from this b-school are UK Dragon’s Den Star, Sarah Louise Willingham, Lara Morgan who was the former CEO of Pacific Direct. The school effectively focuses on female equality and leadership empowerment for aspiring international students. Cranfield School of Management at Cranfield University ranked No. 63 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- Antai College of Economics & Management at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China: The healthy balance of male versus female students in this B-school is commendable. The impressive salary increase of 193% is quite brilliant as well. Located in the business capital of the East, the b-school is quite a good option for female students looking for budget-friendly MBA programs. Antai College of Economics & Management ranked No. 79 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- School of Management, Fudan University, China: The brilliant university has 65% of female occupancy in the full-time MBA class. The school’s international MBA is delivered in partnership with MIT Sloan- a three-day orientation program to start the course. Interestingly, the orientation program here invites the women’s families as well so that they cannot miss personal time. The school also supports women students with the Women Leadership Scholarship and a female development forum. School of Management at Fudan University ranked No. 91 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- ESSEC Business School, France: Some of the greatest alumni from this b-school are Fleur Pellerin who worked as a French government minister. Dominique Reiniche served as former chairman of the Europe division of Coca-cola. The recruitment process here favors the female students much more and making it an ideal b-school for the global businesswoman aspirant. ESSEC Business School ranked No. 134 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
- The University of Edinburgh Business School, United Kingdom: Since the year 2017, the MBA female student intake has increased from 49 to 55% in this esteemed business school. 42% of female occupancy in each MBA class here is the most sought after aspect for this business school. The University of Edinburgh Business School ranked No. 138 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s ranking of the best business schools in the world 2019.
For those who are planning their next business trip, read on for our list of the world’s best cities for bleisure travelers. As you continue to travel, we continue to listen: Here are the best hotels for business travelers to stay in Athens, Crete, Kefalonia Island, Corfu Island, Santorini Island, Halkidiki. Mykonos Island.