MOVE over Tim Cook and Satya Nadella – Both “Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk” have been named as the most innovative business leaders in America, according to the Forbes magazine’s list for 2019. That’s right!
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and Tesla and SpaceX founder Elon Musk were tied for first place, with Mark Zuckerberg, Mark Benioff, and Reed Hastings rounding out the top five.
Magazine placed Satya Nadella in sixth on the list ahead of Shantanu Narayen, and Tim Cook.
Arne Sorenson and Larry Page & Sergey Brin round out the list at nine and ten, respectively.
Rodney Sacks took the No. 11 spot, followed by Jeffrey Leiden (No.12) and Jeffrey Leiden (No.13).
Meanwhile, Gary Guthart ranked No. 14 in Forbes’s ranking of the 100 most innovative business leaders in the U.S. for 2019.
Brad Smith of Intuit came in fifteenth place, followed by Scott Stephenson (sixteenth), Michael Mahoney (seventeenth), Ajaypal Banga (eighteenth), and Stephen Easterbrook, ranked nineteenth.
Out of 100 most innovative business leaders in the U.S. for 2019, George Yancopoulos and Leonard Schleifer of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ranked No. 20th.
The sole female to rank was Barbara Rentler, CEO of off-price retailer Ross Stores Inc. She held the No. 75 spot.
The 100 Most Innovative Business Leaders In The U.S., 2019
- Jeff Bezos, Amazon
- Elon Musk, Tesla
- Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
- Mark Benioff, Salesforce
- Reed Hastings, Netflix
- Satya Nadella, Microsoft
- Shantanu Narayen, Adobe
- Tim Cook, Apple
- Arne Sorenson, Marriott International
- Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Alphabet
- Rodney Sacks, Monster Beverage
- John Donahoe, ServiceNow
- Jeffrey Leiden, Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- Gary Guthart, Intuitive Surgical
- Brad Smith, Intuit
- Scott Stephenson, Verisk Analytics
- Michael Mahoney, Boston Scientific
- Ajaypal Banga, Mastercard
- Stephen Easterbrook, McDonald’s
- George Yancopoulos and Leonard Schleifer, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- Mark Parker, Nike
- Ronald Clarke, FleetCor Technologies
- Michael Mussallem, Edwards Lifesciences
- Jean-Jacques Bienaime, BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- Bob Iger, Walt Disney
- Miles White, Abbott Laboratories
- Jeffery Yabuki, Fiserv
- Jensen Huang, NVIDIA
- Omar Ishrak, Medtronic
- Robert Sands, Constellation Brands
- Andrew Wilson, Electronic Arts
- Hock Tan, Broadcom
- Kevin Lobo, Stryker
- Martin Mucci, Paychex
- Richard Gonzalez, AbbVie Inc.
- Christopher O’Connell, Waters
- Lawrence Kurzius, McCormick
- Robert Kotick, Activision Blizzard
- Benno Dorer, Clorox
- James Meyer, Sirius XM Radio
- Vincent Forlenza, Becton Dickinson
- Kevin Sayer, DEXCOM INC
- Donald Slager, Republic Services
- Gary Norcross, Fidelity National Information
- Matthew Farrell, Church & Dwight
- Bruce Broussard, Humana
- Fabrizio Freda, The Estée Lauder Companies
- Stanley Bergman, Henry Schein
- Richard Templeton, Texas Instruments
- David King, LabCorp
- Craig Menear, Home Depot
- John Morikis, Sherwin-Williams
- Richard Norwitt, Amphenol
- Craig Jelinek, Costco Wholesale
- Thomas Joyce, Danaher
- Marc Casper, Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Greg Creed, Yum! Brands
- Patrick Gelsinger, VMware
- William Wagner, Logmein
- Douglas Baker, Ecolab
- James Hill, Vulcan Materials
- Steven Abramson, Universal Display Co
- Andrew Florance, CoStar Group
- Carlos Rodriguez, Automatic Data Processing
- Michael Gianoni, Blackbaud
- Antonio Pietri, ASPEN TECHNOLOGY INC
- Vincent Roche, Analog Devices
- John Hayes, Ball
- Howard Nye, Martin Marietta Materials
- William Brown, L3 Technologies
- Michael McMullen, Agilent Technologies
- Thomas Rutledge, Charter Communications Inc.
- Todd Vasos, Dollar General
- Stanley Crooke, Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- Barbara Rentler, Ross Stores
- Daniel Florness, Fastenal
- Stephen Angel, Linde
- Scott Santi, Illinois Tool Works
- Gregory Brown, Motorola Solutions
- William Rhodes, AutoZone
- Seifollah Ghasemi, Air Products & Chemicals
- Jose Almeida, Baxter International
- Stephen Rusckowski, Quest Diagnostics
- Richard Barton, Zillow Class A
- Brian Roberts, Comcast
- Alex Gorsky, Johnson & Johnson
- Clay Siegall, SEATTLE GENETICS INC
- Gary Dickerson, Applied Materials
- Michael Lamach, Ingersoll Rand
- Richard Wallace, KLA-Tencor
- Blake Moret, Rockwell Automation
- David Auld, D.R. Horton
- Ernie Herrman, TJX Cos
- Tarek Sherif, MEDIDATA SOLUTIONS INC
- Alan Miller, Universal Health
- Brian Goldner, Hasbro
- Keith Allman, Masco
- Thomas Williams, Parker-Hannifin
- Oscar Munoz, United Continental Holdings
- Devin Wenig, eBay
Have you read?
Best CEOs In The World 2019: Most Influential Chief Executives.
# World’s Best Countries To Invest In Or Do Business For 2019.
# Countries With The Best Quality of Life, 2019.
# Most Startup Friendly Countries In The World.