Though it is an old-school rule, a man’s style can be determined by the shoes he wears. Especially in a leadership profession like CEO, an exclusive formal shoe adds greatly to the overall appearance and commands attention.
Whether it is an Oxford, Derby , and Brogue, the choice of formal shoe for a CEO is a blend of comfort and luxury.
When the CEO stuns the crowd with his tailor-made suit, the right formal shoe completes the overall look. Choosing craftsmanship, quality and longevity are the must-see factors in choosing formal shoes:
- Allen Edmonds: This Wisconsin based shoe company is an ideal choice for business analysts and higher leadership roles such as Vice-President and associates. Their quality shoes are made from extremely high-quality leather that is durable. The luxurious range of Allen Edmonds shoes cost around $700 but the budget-centric range is also available at $350.
- Hugo Boss: The fantastic brand is not just famous for suits and wallets, but also for their tailor-made shoes. The chiseled detailing of the shoe is one of the biggest advantages of this brand. Hugo Boss is a great fusion of modern range of shoes which are downright classic and appealing.
- Cole Haan: Founded in Chicago back in the year 1928, this is a global lifestyle brand for men’s shoes. The brand has also tied up with retail big names such as Nordstrom and Amazon along with smaller e-retailers like East Dane. To get the best deals for the brand, always look for sale time for this brand.
- Donald J Pliner: Some men prefer comfortable options loafers instead of lace-ups for the ease of wearing and durability. For such CEOs, Donald J Pliner offers an exciting range of sleek-looking slip-on shoes. The dapper designs of this brand are aimed at supreme commitment towards high quality.
- Florsheim: Founded way back in the year 1892, this Chicago-founded shoe company delivers classic wingtips, brogues and many more options. Also with fine leather and Goodyear welted-shoes, Florsheim is an extremely stylish formal shoe brand. Another added advantage of this brand is the affordable price for a luxury pair of shoes.
- Gordon Rush: While this brand is not as famous as its contenders like Allen Edmonds or Charles Trywill as of now, their dress shoes speak of understated luxury and attention to detail. The strap shoes are easy to wear and also give a beautiful outward look breathing sleekness and style.
- Jack Erwin: If you are looking for multi-purpose shoes which go well for a traditional as well as a casual occasion, Jack Erwin is the ideal choice. Their boat shoes and driving loafers are a must-have option in your shoe rack.
Have you read?