Out of all the management disciplines for MBA, marketing is quite challenging as it needs strong communication skills, good approach towards management principles and proactivity from the side of the student. Such principles need real-time approach towards learning and mastering them too. Marketing is something which is also dependent on the current trends which are dynamic and change with various factors. UK is a fantastic place for the global business aspirants to expand their career ladder with high-quality education. Here are the top MBA institutes for marketing field in the UK:
- London Business School: With long history of producing global management leaders in the region, London Business School is every management aspirant’s dream. Their marketing course in MBA is quite adept and state-of-the-art. The faculty aims to bring out the best from every enrolled student and guiding them in a timely fashion. London Business School is ranked 8th in the world in the 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world ranking.
Programs: MBA ($102,000), Executive MBA (EMBA London: $114,000 and EMBA Dubai: $124,900), and EMBA-Global ($201,720).
Faculty: David Arnold, Patrick Barwise, Jonathan Berman, Simona Botti, Rajesh Chandy, Stephanie Chen, David Faro, Bruce Hardie, Richard Hytner, Oded Koenigsberg, Anja Lambrecht, Lil Mohan, John Mullins, Ken Simmonds, Nader Tavassoli, Rob Waiser, Xu Zhang.
- Cambridge Judge Business School: The average age of the students here is 29 from 44 nationalities. Their curriculum follows micro to macro pathway which strengthens necessary skills like team building, team leading,influence and impact . There is also an option to study executive MBA here. In the CEOWORLD magazine “Best Business Schools” rankings of the world’s leading MBA programs, Cambridge Judge Business School is ranked 20th globally.
Programs: One-year MBA ($68,000), Executive MBA (EMBA London: $86,200), and EMBA-Global ($201,720).
Faculty: Ahmed Khwaja, Dominique Lauga, Shasha Lu, Vincent Mak, Jaideep Prabhu, Eden Yin
- Warwick Business School: A marketing MBA here gives you the opportunity to get involved in workshops on client persuasion skills, effective presentations, diversity and culture in global business. The full-time MBA here lasts for a duration of 12-months. The average age of students here for each MBA course is 33 with nine years of professional experience. In the CEOWORLD magazine rankings of the world’s leading MBA programs, Warwick Business School is ranked 54th in the “Best Business Schools” league table.
Programs: Full-time MBA ($50,000), Distance learning MBA ($40,000), Executive MBA ($56,000), Executive MBA – London ($61,000)
Faculty: Professor John Rudd, Iman Ahmadi, Dr David Arnott, Dr Laura Chamberlain, Dr Scott Dacko, Dr Johannes Habel, Dr Yansong Hu, Miaolei Jia, Dr Nathan Subramanian, Professor Nick Lee, Emma Macdonald, Qing Wang , Dr Sarah Wei, Hugh Wilson.
- Saïd Business School: This b-school ranks top in the global arena as a top provider of quality management education. The highlight of MBA program here is Global Opportunities and Threats : The Oxford GOTO project described as an action oriented problem solving – which is need of the hour in the world today. The university has 93% international students who come from 62 nationalities. In the CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world rankings 2019, Saïd Business School MBA program has a global ranking of 10 (out of 113) institutions. Saïd MBA programme builds on this legacy, providing you with a solid foundation in core business principles while developing a broadened mindset and understanding of the role of business in society.
Programs: One-year MBA ($75,000), Oxford 1+1 MBA (vombine a master’s degree with our one-year MBA), Oxford Executive MBA ($109,000).
Faculty: Alex Connock, Andrew Stephen, Cammy Crolic, Ewan Macdonald, Felipe Thomaz, Gillian Brooks, Jason Bell, Jonathan Reynolds, Kunal Basu, Linda Scott, Natalia Efremova, Rhonda Hadi.
- Cranfield School of Management at Cranfield University: Founded in 1965, Cranfield School of Management was one of the very first institutions in the UK to offer the MBA, Cranfield offers a wide range of MBA courses from different disciplines. Along with the full time MBA and executive MBA, there are three specialist programs which are tailor made for each student’s requirements. The modules designed here are aimed to apply typical management concepts like strategic marketing, project management and accounting to the energy sector. For the MBA defense, the core modules include Risk and defense Management and Defense Economics and Management. The 2019 CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools ranking placed Cranfield School of Management as the #63 best MBA in the World. Cranfield’s MBA programmes help students develop robust leadership skills, and a broad range of management tools and techniques which make them in high demand in the fast-moving world of business, where management skills are often at a premium.
Programs: MBA Full-time ($49,000), Executive MBA ($34,000), Executive MBA Human Capital ($34,000), MBA Energy ($49,000), MBA Defence ($45,000), and Executive MBA Defence Export ($33,600).
Faculty: Dr Carmine Basile, Dennis Esch, Dr Tamira King, Stan Maklan, Daniel Prior, Dr Ahmed Shaalan, Dr Elizabeth Rogers, Adrian Payne, Malcolm McDonald, Javier Marcos Cuevas, Simon Knox, Dr Sue Holt, Mark Davies, Ian Crawford, Dr Martin Christopher, Paul Baines.
- Imperial College Business School – London: The MBA here includes a Global Experience Week which is considered to be a highlight for many students. It is an intensive foreign trip to gain an understanding of businesses at a global context. The students here have a diverse background education ranging from engineering, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and healthcare along with traditional MBA disciplines banking, finance and consulting. Imperial College Business School was ranked #65 in the CEOWORLD magazine’s best business schools in the world ranking 2019.
Programs: MBA Full-time ($65,000), Executive MBA ($73,000), Weekend MBA ($61,600), and Global Online MBA ($45,500)
Faculty: Dr Rajesh Bhargave, Dong Lin, Professor Andreas Eisingerich, Dr Johannes Hattula, Lin Yu-Ting, Colin Love, Dr Omar Merlo, Dr Sven Mikolon, Dr Jan-Michael Ross, Dr Catarina Sismeiro, Dr Mirjam Tuk, Dr Gokhan Yildirim.
- Durham University Business School: The MBA in Durham gives the student to focus one of the three specializations: entrepreneurship, consultancy and technology. The full-time MBA here lasts from 12-15 months and also gives the student to explore a new industry or job role, or take an internship or even set up an own business. Durham University Business School was considered the 72nd best business school by the CEOWORLD magazine Ranking 2019. The Durham MBA is designed to provide students with everything they need for success in the business world: agile analytical thinking, global awareness and strong communication skills.
Programs: Full-time MBA ($37,400), Online / Blended MBA ($28,700), and Executive MBA – Durham-EBS ($49,900)
Faculty: Dr Xinming He, Dr Chris Williams Dr Dylan Sutherland, Dr Sarah Xiao, Dr Hazel Huang, Dr Jorge Lengler, Dr Roberta Aguzzoli, Dr Saadad Saeed, Dr Zach Lee Dr Zhibin Lin, Dr Sebastian Aparicio, Prof Nick Ellis, Dr Philip Warwick, Dr Gretchen Larson, Dr Mariann Hardey
Have you read?